PDA

View Full Version : Pugster!

Hedy
03-03-2009, 11:39 PM
If you're into charms, run your fingers to Pugster! They have a 50% off code on the site-I just made a bracelet for the godmother's birthday. :)

mjjmbnmm
03-03-2009, 11:51 PM
It's not as good as it sounds, they inflated their prices to make it look better, I made a braclet a week ago and the stater braclet was $8.49 not on sale and they now have the same one on sale, but have the origanl price as $16 something fringing it down to $8.49. That being said, I do recommend them, their products are very nice and have bought several items from them before.

Hedy
03-04-2009, 09:30 AM
It's not as good as it sounds, they inflated their prices to make it look better, I made a braclet a week ago and the stater braclet was $8.49 not on sale and they now have the same one on sale, but have the origanl price as $16 something fringing it down to $8.49. That being said, I do recommend them, their products are very nice and have bought several items from them before.

The 50% off code is an aditionak 50% off of that. I made a decent bracelet for $50, which is what matters to me. :)