PDA

View Full Version : Freebie Offer Email Vote

missangie
03-04-2009, 02:33 PM
From time to time we send out via email one of our active and successful Freebie Offers to those who have expressed their desire (via a check box on their account) to be alerted when good Freebie Offers are available.

I sent a Freebie Offer email this morning! If you receive our Freebie Offer alerts, I have a poll for you. Let me know which option best describes you.

If you don't get these email alerts from SR but would like to be added to the list, simply go into your SR account information under Member Zone, Edit Account, and be sure to check the box that reads, "Click here to receive emails about freebie offers."

Today's Featured Freebie Offer:

ElectronicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 03:06 PM
I haven't received the email as of yet. :(

Love2Shop
03-04-2009, 03:17 PM
I haven't either and I am signed up to get them. Maybe it's an offer we have already done?

chipndale
03-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I haven't either and I am signed up to get them. Maybe it's an offer we have already done?

Thats what I was wondering also. I just checked my email again and still no mail from SR. I double checked my profile and I am still signed up for the freebie emails.

spring
03-04-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm signed up for email alerts for freebies but didn't get this one. Perhaps it is because I've already done this offer and gotten credit?

mjjmbnmm
03-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Haven't recieved the email

PSL1013
03-04-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm signed up and no email for me either! :(

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 04:21 PM
I'm signed up for email alerts for freebies but didn't get this one. Perhaps it is because I've already done this offer and gotten credit?

I've completed this offer as well and received the credit. Maybe that's the reason we haven't received it, because I always receive my SR emails.

PSL1013
03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
I've completed this offer as well and received the credit. Maybe that's the reason we haven't received it, because I always receive my SR emails.

I'm sure that's it because I already did that offer and received credit for it too.

SunshineGirl
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
You would only get the email if you have NOT yet gotten credit for the offer.

Arky
03-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Okay this is weird, especially after reading Tricia's post, I got a freebie email this morning. The offer was for ElectronicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle, not the one you mentioned Angie. The thing is I have done this offer. I have not done HolidayShoppingRewards - Sephora Ulta Gift Card, but I did not get an email for this today.

As for normal freebie offers that come thru my email. I never know if it's ok to click thru the lick or if I should be sure I'm logged on thru SR and check it that way.

I do like getting the notifications. I assume it means you think it will credit well and I should try it.

Clear as mud???:rotfl:

missangie
03-04-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm sorry, I loaded two Freebie Emails this morning and listed the wrong one here. It is the ElectonicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle email that got sent this morning. I've updated the first post to correct my mistake.

However, I thought I was sending out the HolidayShoppingRewards - Sephora Ulta Gift Card and excluded everyone who got credit for the Sephora offer when in fact, I was sending the Sony offer. What does that mean? Well it means you may have gotten the ElectonicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle email even though you have already received credit for it. Please do not repeat the offer. It also means you did not receive the email if you have already received credit for the HolidayShoppingRewards - Sephora Ulta Gift Card offer. Never fear though, it is perfectly okay for you to do both offers as long as you haven't received credit in the past.

Does any of that make sense?

Sadly, I even double checked to make sure I didn't flip flop them. Just goes to show you that multi-tasking is not always a good thing!

chipndale
03-04-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, I loaded two Freebie Emails this morning and listed the wrong one here. It is the ElectonicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle email that got sent this morning. I've updated the first post to correct my mistake.

However, I thought I was sending out the HolidayShoppingRewards - Sephora Ulta Gift Card and excluded everyone who got credit for the Sephora offer when in fact, I was sending the Sony offer. What does that mean? Well it means you may have gotten the ElectonicsSource - Sony Camera Bundle email even though you have already received credit for it. Please do not repeat the offer. It also means you did not receive the email if you have already received credit for the HolidayShoppingRewards - Sephora Ulta Gift Card offer. Never fear though, it is perfectly okay for you to do both offers as long as you haven't received credit in the past.

Does any of that make sense?

Sadly, I even double checked to make sure I didn't flip flop them. Just goes to show you that multi-tasking is not always a good thing!

Makes perfect sense to me - crystal clear. Sounds like something I would do!

mmm611
03-04-2009, 08:39 PM
I actually just had my credit come through. I'm really surprised this one creditted, as this is one of my advertisers that don't usually credit for me!

3dog2kidmom
03-04-2009, 08:40 PM
I got the email but haven't had time to even decide whether I'll try it yet. The freebies never seem to credit for me anymore so I've not been doing them... but since these are emailed as good offers, are they crediting better than others? I might go ahead and try it later tonight after I am home from meeting with the teacher.

Blessing and Miracle
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
You would only get the email if you have NOT yet gotten credit for the offer.

That explains it! Thanks.:)

athoods
03-06-2009, 09:44 AM
I had already tried that offer and it did credit on 2/26.