PDA

View Full Version : Zooba Going?

SunshineGirl
08-16-2007, 01:51 PM
I heard that Zooba may be going away for awhile again. So if you are interested at all in taking advantage of it, you should definitely give it a shot now!

nurseminnie76
08-16-2007, 01:59 PM
If anyone has been waiting to try it, it is a great offer. I have had it for several months now and plan to keep it. :love: I love the fact that I can add books to my list and then my monthly shipment comes from that list and not some random book that they decide is going to be the monthly offer. You can't beat the price of $9.95 shipped for a hard back book.

m 'n c
08-16-2007, 02:31 PM
I jumped on the Zooba bandwagon last time and I am really enjoying it. I have all of my favorite Jane Austin books in my queue so that I can have a matching hardcopy set.

mjjmbnmm
08-16-2007, 03:02 PM
anyone who hasn't tried it, go for it, it's a great deal, I've been using them for about 5 months and love it.

Kittykat
08-16-2007, 06:29 PM
Auugghhh...

*pulls out hair*

I just may as well go ahead and join, I think it'll put me close to another $50 for our trip next month.

Darn you, Tricia! :rotfl:

Kittykat
08-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Is Zooba gone? I never got a chance to sign up yesterday and when I click thru the link at SR I get a session expired page.

Did I miss it?! :confused:

jnorth1007
08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
It doesnt show up for me either. It must have been pulled. Sorry!

Kittykat
08-17-2007, 09:30 AM
It doesnt show up for me either. It must have been pulled. Sorry!

Oh, that's okay. That's what I get for sharing the computer with DH. :p

The page that I'm taken to says that Zooba has moved their homepage so I'm hoping that just *maybe* it's a link issue and that it just needs updating?! If not, I guess I'll go mull over some other offers. :)

SunshineGirl
08-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Is it back? I'm showing it active on my end.

Kittykat
08-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Is it back? I'm showing it active on my end.

Yup. :) And I went ahead and signed up this time. :cooldance:

~Kathie
08-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Yup. :) And I went ahead and signed up this time. :cooldance:

You won't be sorry!! I've been a member for a while. Last week I was looking for the Joy of Cooking book for my daughter for Christmas. I found it on Zooba. It retails for $35. I got it for $9.95 and FREE shipping!!! :cooldance:

Anna
08-19-2007, 03:27 PM
I signed up last week, and it said it would be several days before I would get my email to log in and set up my que. What is up with that? How long does it take to get that email? Anyone know?:confused:

mjjmbnmm
08-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I got mine within the hour of signing up

m 'n c
08-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I signed up last week, and it said it would be several days before I would get my email to log in and set up my que. What is up with that? How long does it take to get that email? Anyone know?:confused:

Mine took maybe a day after I initially signed up before I was able to set up my queue.

~Kathie
08-20-2007, 09:34 PM

Mine was quick but that was when the offer was new. I think they must get behind when a lot of people sign up. Many people reported it taking a day or two to be able to have access to set up their queue.

luvdisney00
08-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Is this offer gone now? I was thinking about it...maybe for too long.

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Is this offer gone now? I was thinking about it...maybe for too long.

It comes and goes so don't get too distraught about missing it this time around if it is gone. It should come back. Last time it was gone for maybe 2 weeks before it came back.