PDA

View Full Version : DS- Daily Essentials?

apennel
03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty new at Sunshine Rewards, but I've been doing the daily surveys for a few weeks now, so I'm starting to get the idea. I just had an odd one that I'm not sure was really a survey or a signup.

I clicked on the Greenfield survey link on SR, answered a few questions, and was redirected to Daily Essentials. There were some questions regarding products like lip balm and canker/cold sore medications, and then it wanted my name and address and mentioned adding me to their survey panel.

I completed it, but it did not bring me back to the SR survey completion page.

What do you think? Would this be considered a daily survey?

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
03-05-2009, 03:17 PM
It may be one that they pay us for later. Seems every month we have a couple of surveys where they collect up all of the completions and give them to us at one time. You can take another survey if you want to be safe.

sqromano
03-05-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm pretty new at Sunshine Rewards, but I've been doing the daily surveys for a few weeks now, so I'm starting to get the idea. I just had an odd one that I'm not sure was really a survey or a signup.

I clicked on the Greenfield survey link on SR, answered a few questions, and was redirected to Daily Essentials. There were some questions regarding products like lip balm and canker/cold sore medications, and then it wanted my name and address and mentioned adding me to their survey panel.

I completed it, but it did not bring me back to the SR survey completion page.

What do you think? Would this be considered a daily survey?

Thanks!

I have gotten a couple of these. I have never gotten credit immediately (I have gotten mystery double credits a couple times, although not sure if that is the reason). I was told by a couple people on here that if you do not get the SR congrats page, go ahead a try for another one (like Tricia said). Good luck!

apennel
03-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping I didn't just sign up for something I didn't intend to!

I'll give the daily survey another try tonight.

m 'n c
03-05-2009, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the replies. I was hoping I didn't just sign up for something I didn't intend to!

I'll give the daily survey another try tonight.

The survey panels shouldn't cost you anything so don't worry. :)

Don't forget to check out the contest in the new member section of the forum since you are trying surveys and stuff. You might win!

apennel
03-06-2009, 11:07 AM
OK, not to be completely dense, but where is the New Member section of the forum? I don't see anything that seems to be specifically for new members except maybe the Introductions section.

Thanks for helping out a newbie!

m 'n c
03-06-2009, 11:51 AM
It seems to be right under the Technical issues section. It's called

Sunshine Rewards New Member Forum