PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Card now Disney Value Card

bbangel
03-05-2009, 03:06 PM
This was posted over on the DIS

Effective immediately, the Disney Gift Card will be undergoing a nomenclature change. It will now be known as the Disney Value Card.

The function will remain the same, and you will still be able to use it to Shop, Dine, Stay & Play at the Disneyland Resort, the Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Store locations in the United States, DisneyShopping.com, and Adventures by Disney. Currently valid Disney Gift Cards should not be affected.

This is what they are spending their money on?

SunshineGirl
03-05-2009, 03:16 PM
That's very strange. I just ordered some yesterday. I hope that they aren't screwing around with them. :(

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I really hate when a company has to change something...if it works, then it doesn't need fixing!! Not a good week, just found out that the underwear that I've been wearing for YEARS (not the same pair, mind you) has been discontinued and now THIS? :rotfl:

You would think they could put their money to better use....they better not mess with the Disney Card and decide to discontinue it or drastically change it...what would I work towards on Sunshine Rewards? :rotfl:

I guess there are worse things in life to happen, I'll live! :D

spring
03-05-2009, 04:37 PM
I really hate when a company has to change something...if it works, then it doesn't need fixing!! Not a good week, just found out that the underwear that I've been wearing for YEARS (not the same pair, mind you) has been discontinued and now THIS? :rotfl:

You would think they could put their money to better use....they better not mess with the Disney Card and decide to discontinue it or drastically change it...what would I work towards on Sunshine Rewards? :rotfl:

I guess there are worse things in life to happen, I'll live! :D

Oh, Pam, great news! Now you finally have your chance to earn extra money on SR by buying all new thong undies! :D

I surely hope Disney has just changed the name, not the program. I still need a few more for my Disney Cruise and 1 overnight stay in DW after the cruise.

PSL1013
03-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh, Pam, great news! Now you finally have your chance to earn extra money on SR by buying all new thong undies! :D

Ha Ha, your funny!! :rotfl: and since you know what I look like (size wise) you know that those could never be an option! :D