PDA

View Full Version : As Seen on TV for Spring

missangie
03-06-2009, 01:08 PM
There are several As Seen on TV products up for Spring--some great products to get your lawn and garden off to a great start.

Take a look at:

Roll N Grow
Garden Groom
Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant

AND

Tomato Giant--This is the Giant Tomato plant Tricia really likes. Several people have been buying these. They must be awesome.

missangie
03-06-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm gonna have to go check out this Tomato Giant. Several more people have purchased them! I don't want to be the only person who doesn't have one, ya know, LOL!

SunshineGirl
03-06-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm gonna have to go check out this Tomato Giant. Several more people have purchased them! I don't want to be the only person who doesn't have one, ya know, LOL!

I grew them last year and learned a lot. For instance. Don't assume that the tomato plant won't get so big that it needs staked. LOL! My plants grew so tall and my tomatoes so heavy that they fell over. This year, I will have TALL stakes.

julie007
03-06-2009, 07:29 PM
:sunshine:Just a quick question on the Giant offer. Is a 30 credit hold normal? Mine says on hold until 4/15. Thanks!

piglet-for-me
03-06-2009, 08:47 PM
WOW - I'm surprised to see the pending credit in my account already. :clap:

I hope I have a green thumb with these - there is nothing like home grown tomatoes and the last couple of years ours have fizzled.

I wonder if our new dog will enjoy eating tomatoes as much as the last dog did? We had to fence in all the tomato plants as he'd wait patiently for them to ripen and then help himself. :rolleyes:

askomsky
03-06-2009, 09:17 PM
:sunshine:Just a quick question on the Giant offer. Is a 30 credit hold normal? Mine says on hold until 4/15. Thanks!

Yes, if it's an offer from a certain company (just depends we never know who) and over 3.00 it pends until the 15th of the following month. It would have been a hold pending for 4/15 even if you ordered it on 3/30.

amarazas
03-06-2009, 09:55 PM
I grew them last year and learned a lot. For instance. Don't assume that the tomato plant won't get so big that it needs staked. LOL! My plants grew so tall and my tomatoes so heavy that they fell over. This year, I will have TALL stakes.

LOL.. YES stake these tomato plants! You will not believe how big they grow in height and in size of tomatoes... They were taller than 5'3" ... unfortunately, I don't think I'm getting them this year.. since we most likely are moving, but I might send some to my mom and my sister.

julie007
03-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Yes, if it's an offer from a certain company (just depends we never know who) and over 3.00 it pends until the 15th of the following month. It would have been a hold pending for 4/15 even if you ordered it on 3/30.

Ok thank you!!!