PDA

View Full Version : Swivel Sweeper?

Jipster
08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
I have two dogs and 3 cats....kinda feel like I live in a fur palace! This seems like a pretty neat product, but just wondering if it's one of those things that looks good, but just doesn't perform like they claim. Does anyone have one of these? Thanks.

JillyFish
08-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Yep! I have one and I love it! I have 1 dog. The hair does tend to get a little tangled in it and you need to clean it out. But overall I love my swivel sweeper. It picks up really well and is very convenient to use.

Dove
08-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Yep! I have one and I love it! I have 1 dog. The hair does tend to get a little tangled in it and you need to clean it out. But overall I love my swivel sweeper. It picks up really well and is very convenient to use.

Ditto, What Jill said. I have one I ordered through SR, although I don't have a dog I have a 21 month old grandson :rotfl: I take care of during the day and it has been a lifesaver for me . Plus the reward from SR was a nice bonus too ! :cooldance:

Dovie

Jipster
08-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the replies. I might have to give this one a shot.

linanglab
08-18-2007, 04:41 PM
I LOVE mine. I like being able to sweep up really quick in the kitchen and the bathroom before mopping. SOOOO easy and light. It is also GREAT for steps. My mom got me one for Christmas last year and I am so glad she did!

Angela

Jipster
08-18-2007, 05:03 PM
Wonder should I get the 2 for 1 (actually, it's about 15 more bucks)? I'm not sure why I would need two of them?

luckylabonte
08-18-2007, 05:35 PM
I have had my swivel for a few years and love it! I need to get a new battery for it, because it doesn't stay charged as long as it use to. DD3 loves to use it - hey if she is happy cleaning... I am all for it!