PDA

View Full Version : If Tricia invites you.....

sunshinecindy
03-13-2009, 08:45 AM
....to join mafia wars on Facebook, DO NOT DO IT. I'm telling you, its addictive, you will get nothing done at home or work. She knows how we gals love the mafai, so, just a warning. Oh ya, and if you don't see me here, its because I'm off playing mafia wars. :angel:

SunshineGirl
03-13-2009, 08:48 AM
HAAAA!!! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one.

zoodoyle
03-13-2009, 09:27 AM
OMG!! My husband and I have been obsessed since we started playing a couple weeks ago!! I totally agree :D

jenvance
03-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Me too!! Can I say obsessed!! I just keep playing and checking it ")

lanny76
03-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I guess I haven't gotten into it - what I really really like are the farming games, and I do the lil green patch and blue coves apps, too (and others that are similar, and don't take lots of time to do). But I spend more than enough time tending my farms!:rolleyes::D

3dog2kidmom
03-13-2009, 10:58 PM
....to join mafia wars on Facebook, DO NOT DO IT. I'm telling you, its addictive, you will get nothing done at home or work. She knows how we gals love the mafai, so, just a warning. Oh ya, and if you don't see me here, its because I'm off playing mafia wars. :angel:

I must not be cool enough... she didn't invite me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
03-13-2009, 11:02 PM
I must not be cool enough... she didn't invite me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've been trying to restrain myself and only invite people who I see are already playing because I don't want to inflict the addiction on anyone else. But now that I know you are fair game..... LOL!

Riyaa
03-14-2009, 05:28 PM
I got hooked on Mafia Wars back on MySpace, but love the new look and feel of it on Facebook! I'm constantly going between Mafia Wars and Vampire Wars!

Belle
03-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Tricia, I just sent you a friend request (from Jennifer). Please add me to your Mafia. I'm addicted as well.

jenvance
03-26-2009, 11:40 AM
You all can pm me and I will join your mafias as well!! Thanks! Addiction!