PDA

View Full Version : Kaboom Neverscrub: Honest Feedback

missangie
03-13-2009, 09:19 AM
So, what do you think? We want your honest feedback. We've seen this offer a number of times, and it always seems to do well. There may be a number of members interested. If you've taken advantage of this offer in the past, tell us what you think. Is this a product that you enjoyed using? Did it work? Would you use it again? :thanks:

Kittykat
03-13-2009, 09:39 AM
I bought one last time around for my sons' bathroom since it's ALWAYS disgusting. I have to say it does a good job and seems to last forever. My DH was so impressed that we actually bought the refills for it at WalMart.

It does a good job of keeping the bowl clean and while it does smell a little "bleachy" at times, at least you know it's working!

Magical JenK
03-13-2009, 10:02 AM
I can't wait to do this offer again!! I did it before & have bought the Kaboom product 3 other times since hearing about it on SR!! It works great in our toilet! I hope others are finding it the same!!

My ONLY "lesson learned" is that I had also been using a "toilet blue" thingy when I first got it & the stench of bleach from both products was soooo overwhelming. I believe it was one of you fine SR members who told me it says "don't use with other products"...duh.

LOVE it!!

Jusacuz
03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
I did this offer last time and got credit but never received the actual product. :cry:

sunshinecindy
03-13-2009, 11:00 AM
I love love love my Kaboom. I get refills at Home Depot, but the boxes the refills come in always have coupons too. I use to have to clean my toilet constantly, but with this, I change it every couple of months, and thats it. With two of us in the house, I'm sure we don't go through it as fast as some of you with larger families, but, believe me, whether or not your get credit, the product itself is well worth buying.

pbhall13
03-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Unfortunatley this product did not fit in my toilet tank, but fortunately for my mom it did at her house.........she really did like it.

Can we do this offer again if we already did it??

kimntrent
03-13-2009, 01:41 PM
This is what I wrote to everyone yesterday

OMG! This is like the best stuff ever to use. You can't buy it in stores here and I have been hating cleaning my potty since mine ran out. But OMG it is the best. Beyont the best. If you havent' tried it then now is your chance. You get 2.00. If you did it last year you know. And you can do it again this year.

Kaboom Never Scrub. It is so the bomb.

lanny76
03-13-2009, 02:06 PM
It is great!! I got it several months ago, and DH was even impressed - enough so that we have ordered more a couple times. It does last a long time, and is more effective than anything else I tried before.

DarcyDog
03-13-2009, 02:28 PM
I did this offer last time and got credit but never received the actual product. :cry:

Ditto for me. I did the offer, paid for it, but never received the product.

jaime
03-13-2009, 03:15 PM
I did this offer last time it was offered and loved the product!! I will do it again this time if I can!

toystoryduo
03-13-2009, 03:21 PM
This may be a silly question, but is it safe to use when you have pets? Even though my dogs always have a full bowl of drinking water in the kitchen, they sometimes prefer to drink out of the commode. :o

fourfoxesinpa
03-13-2009, 03:26 PM
I think the product does a great job at cleaning the bowl clean but one of our toilets is a "water saving" model. And, I find you have to hold the handle down until the tank is full. But, given the choice of cleaning the toilet or holding down the handle, I'd choose the latter! :D

MdCaterer
03-16-2009, 08:48 PM
This may be a silly question, but is it safe to use when you have pets? Even though my dogs always have a full bowl of drinking water in the kitchen, they sometimes prefer to drink out of the commode. :o

I would be interested in knowing this too as our kittens love toilet water!!

luvhockey
03-17-2009, 10:03 AM
Ditto. The toilets are my dogs only water bowls. The lab always dumped the water bowl to lay in it. I got tired of constantly cleaning up water and having wet dog in my house.
I've never wanted to use these things because I wasn't sure if they were safe for the dogs.

mollyeilis
04-09-2009, 07:57 PM
They do have some pretty big warning labels on the box and inside...corrosive, causes eye and skin burns, harmful or fatal if swallowed, avoid contact with eyes or skin, do not breathe dust...

I wouldn't have it in the house if I had animals that ever went into the bathroom.

And just by opening the box and looking in there to get the instructions out of it, my face is now itching. Great. Might not work for me. Sigh.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2009, 08:03 PM
They do have some pretty big warning labels on the box and inside...corrosive, causes eye and skin burns, harmful or fatal if swallowed, avoid contact with eyes or skin, do not breathe dust...

I wouldn't have it in the house if I had animals that ever went into the bathroom.

And just by opening the box and looking in there to get the instructions out of it, my face is now itching. Great. Might not work for me. Sigh.

I have 2 dogs and 4 cats in my house and they are always in the bathroom since the cats litter box and their food and water are also in there. Never had a problem, and they sleep on the toilet. Just an FYI, people put chlorine in horse troughs to keep the water free of mold and its not harmful to them. I'm sure its all in propotion to how much water and the size of animals also, and, if you drink water from the city, you can betcha there is chlorine in it, which I'm assuming is one of the main ingredients in this product. And, not only do I use it in my toilet, but my floors are scrubbed daily with clorox water, so I'm sure my animals get quite a dose. While I wouldn't recommend your pet chew on the tablets, I'm sure being in the same room as this is not going to hurt them. Drinking the toilet water (yuk) is a whole different story. For that I say, teach the men in your house to close the lid.

missangie
10-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Kaboom is BACK! I just added it as a new offer. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who hasn't tried it in the past or for new members to see what a great offer this one is!

sunshinecindy
10-15-2009, 03:04 PM
Everyone knows how I feel, if they don't, watch this:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/03/15/kaboom-scrub-free-review-from-sunshine-rewards/

withspirit
10-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I tried to do this offer and would you believe that in filling out my address that Alabama is not on the list?????? Is this a typo from Kaboom or does my state not allow me to get free samples?? :computer:

mollyeilis
10-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Never saw the reply...

Drinking the toilet water (yuk) is a whole different story.

Isn't that funny; I've never known a dog to NOT drink from the toilet... I wouldn't have imagined it possible to have an animal in a bathroom and NOT dip in. Then again, I've never owned a dog myself as an adult (drinking from the toilet being one of the many issues I have with owning dogs, as much as I like them in passing or when someone else is in charge). :)

As my own update/opinion:

Keeps the toilet clean easily, but I'm way too allergic to it. They sent us the two packages that everyone else seemed to get with the original offer, and we won't be using the second package. It's not fun to start itching when you walk into the bathroom from the overwhelming smell of the tablet thing and the water with the chemicals in it. I do have a problem when the city increases the chlorine in the water (when the danger alerts go higher they seem to do it), and have to limit shower time and the water I drink from the tap...I can't swim in pools that use chlorine salts (bromine is good)...chlorine does a serious number on my respiratory system...

(the OP did ask for honest opinions!)

faithhope
10-15-2009, 10:34 PM
It really helps. I don't have to scrub the toilet as often or as vigorously. The hard water here really makes it hard to keep the toilet shiny.

Unfortunately it only fit on to one of my two toilets. I'll probably get the plumber to put new insides in the tank next time I have him out so I can put the kaboom in both toilets.