PDA

View Full Version : Spice-y new Contest...join in

sunshinecindy
03-13-2009, 02:20 PM
We all love MySpiceSage, (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MySpiceSage/) no doubt about that, and if you haven't had the chance to try it, now is the time. We have till the 18th and an exclusive 15% off coupon. This is a great deal. PLUS, they are sponsoring a contest for all you spice lovers. So heres the deal:

1) Visit MySpiceSage.com (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MySpiceSage/)and look through the spices.
2) When you see ones you like, simply leave a customer review on that spice's page at MySpiceSage.com.
3) Once you leave your review, come back here and post it for us in this thread.

One lucky winner will be given a 1lb bag of spice of their choice. It's that simple...and fun. This contest will run till Monday at noon, so that gives you lots of time. One entry per person. Now, go spice of your life!!

sammielynn
03-13-2009, 03:07 PM
This is the best cinnamon I have ever used! Great for all your baking. Try some!

PSL1013
03-13-2009, 04:18 PM
I posted a comment on Cilantro which lately has been my new favorite spice to add to any number of recipes from salsas, salads or dips. I especially love to add it to homemade soup, it adds such a unique and different taste. :heart:

lkturner
03-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Ground Cumin for Chili and ranch dip to give it a southwestern flavor. :)

sunshinecindy
03-14-2009, 11:03 AM
bumping, c'mon guys, this is fun, and they are a great company for us, and the 15% coupon is unheard of when their prices are already so cheap.

disney_girl
03-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Adding fresh grated whole Nutmeg to your recipes really kicks it up a notch!

disneymomma
03-14-2009, 11:44 AM
My whole family is crazy about the pizza seasoning on home-made pizzas!

lkturner
03-14-2009, 01:23 PM
bumping, c'mon guys, this is fun, and they are a great company for us, and the 15% coupon is unheard of when their prices are already so cheap.

Uh oh, I may have misunderstood. I based my review on previously purchased spices, and not something I bought since the contest. Please feel free to remove me if I messed up..:confused:

AuroraBorealis
03-14-2009, 10:59 PM
This is what I posted about saffron:

I fell in love with paella whilst living in Spain. I've tried to make it without saffron, but it is just not the same! To me, saffron is worth the price. The flavor is deliciously hay-like/earthy and just slightly bitter. The aroma is one-of-a-kind and the distinctive yellow color saffron produces cannot be found anywhere else!

And it is true; paella without saffron just is not worth it!

Hedy
03-15-2009, 10:04 AM
This cumin is great-it works well both in spicy dishes as well as savory dishes. I am also pleased with how easy it is to get the amount I need out of the 4oz resealable bag.

spring
03-15-2009, 10:34 AM
I posted about the cinnamon:

No cinnamon can compare to this one. Got to try it!

Couldn't resist a small order while I was there.:D

SunshineGirl
03-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Just wanted to clarify that you do NOT need to buy anything new to enter the contest. The 15% off coupon is just to sweeten the pot. :) But you can enter based on past purchases.

~Kathie
03-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Lemon Pepper No Salt

The lemon pepper adds a nice flavor to everything without being too heavy. We use the no salt version for fish, chicken and vegetables. Excellent for those on a low salt diet. Love it!!

ligrumpygirl
03-15-2009, 10:25 PM
Garlic Powder...I forgot to cut and paste!

Something to the effect of:

Great taste if you run out of fresh garlic. Even better if you want the garlic taste and the kids hate picking out pieces of garlic!

speechteachri
03-16-2009, 06:45 AM
Couldn't cut and paste, because the web site said the comment would be approved first, but I commented on the usefulness of the onion flakes...my favorite product.

I see from the reviews I am not the only one who likes them...;).

tink2008
03-16-2009, 10:47 AM
I love canning with tumeric and the healt properties are wonderful.

sunshinecindy
03-17-2009, 12:46 PM
And the winner is....

Post #14, ligrumpygirl Pm me with your full name and address and the spice of your choice.

Congrats, I'll let the owners know and they can get you your free lb.

tink2008
03-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Way to go ligrumpygirl :party:

PSL1013
03-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Garlic Powder...I forgot to cut and paste!

Something to the effect of:

Great taste if you run out of fresh garlic. Even better if you want the garlic taste and the kids hate picking out pieces of garlic!

Congrats on winning and enjoy your garlic powder....or what ever else you choose! I'm with your kids because I hate picking pieces of garlic out of food too. :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
And the winner is....

Post #14, ligrumpygirl Pm me with your full name and address and the spice of your choice.

Congrats, I'll let the owners know and they can get you your free lb.

WOO-HOO!! :banana: Will send you my address and choice this evening!

SunshineGirl
03-17-2009, 05:51 PM
And don't forget, everyone, that tomorrow is the last day for our exclusive 15% off coupon!