PDA

View Full Version : Can't make a purchase

MdCaterer
03-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Help! I am trying to place an ink order on 123inkjets and I can select the items, put them in my shopping cart but as soon as I try to pay for them this error pops up and the page closes:

"Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site https:/www.123inkjets.com/order-tracking.php Operation Aborted"

I have closed the site run cc and tried again and it keeps happening. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Riyaa
03-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I had to go into my Internet options and allow mixed content under custom security settings. This was in IE. I was having the same exact problem, but as soon as I changed that setting to allow mixed content without a prompt, it fixed it right up and I was able to make my purchase.

~Kathie
03-14-2009, 06:01 PM
I had to go into my Internet options and allow mixed content under custom security settings. This was in IE. I was having the same exact problem, but as soon as I changed that setting to allow mixed content without a prompt, it fixed it right up and I was able to make my purchase.

Thanks for the info. I was always getting prompts for this and I was wondering where that was located.

:thanks:

MdCaterer
03-15-2009, 10:34 PM

Thank you that was exactly the problem. Although I had ordered from them before so this was new. Thanks for the reply!!:clap: