PDA

View Full Version : I just wanna shop!! Champion site!

Magical JenK
03-14-2009, 02:15 PM
I just want to place an order at Champion...been looking at sportsbras all week & was very happy to see the free shipping coupon today....however, the Champion site is not working...sooo frustrating!

I was able to get one thing in my cart, but when I try to look for more or something else, I click on it & nothing comes up....

Anyone else having this issue? The free shipping runs through tomorrow, so I could try again then, but just wondering.

Thanks

m 'n c
03-14-2009, 03:07 PM
sorry jen no advice except go hit up the Shoes.com sale and maybe when you are done there Champion will be back to normal :)

sammielynn
03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I had that trouble a couple of weeks ago. It was fixed later, keep trying.

~Kathie
03-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I got in.....it's not taking off the shipping and I have over $60 in my cart. Is there a code?

ETA: Sunshine coupon box says free shipping over $60, the Champion Banner (on SR) says free over $100.

I brought the amount in my cart up to $100 and got free shipping. If it's $60 we need a code.

Magical JenK
03-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Well I did get the Champion site to work, but like Kathie said, I had to put $100 in my order before I got free shipping. Which was fine...I found SOMETHING! :0)

sunshinecindy
03-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Sorry, there is no code anywhere, I'll keep looking but they sure don't have it anywhere.

~Kathie
03-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks for trying Cindy! I was pushing it trying to get my order over $60. I only wanted socks!! :rotfl: I'll look again and see if there is anything else DH or I need.

Glad you were able to take advantage Jen.