PDA

View Full Version : Twilight 3 DVD on sale at Target

arob414
03-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Title pretty much says it all. I am waiting to get off work and go home to order this for Grace. Twilight is $17.99 at Target ($5 off). This is an exclusive 3 dvd set. Even with tax and shipping it is cheaper than Amazon or DeepDiscount.com.

SunshineGirl
03-15-2009, 12:27 PM
That's where I am ordering mine from as well. And I have been researching all of them for months. It includes an iTunes download of the movie as well so you can pop it onto your iPod.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Target/

arob414
03-15-2009, 01:51 PM
That's where I am ordering mine from as well. And I have been researching all of them for months. It includes an iTunes download of the movie as well so you can pop it onto your iPod.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Target/

I didn't read it closely enough. Didn't realized you got a download of the movie, I read it so fast, I thought it was the music. Grace will just die. :sunshine2: She just bought a Sony but as far as I know she hasn't bought any movies, yet, just music videos. To have Twilight will be the ultimate.

zoodoyle
03-15-2009, 02:15 PM
If you pre-order it online, does that mean it gets to you on the 21st, or do they ship it out on the 21st?

arob414
03-15-2009, 03:37 PM
If you pre-order it online, does that mean it gets to you on the 21st, or do they ship it out on the 21st?

It ships "when it arrives". We are busy the 21st so I know I won't be going to Target. Plus, I can earn 2% back. Every penny counts toward another Disney vacation.

SunshineGirl
03-15-2009, 04:08 PM

I'm really hoping that mine shows up on the 21st. But given that it is a Saturday, I would not be surprised if it is the 23rd.

Sunni
03-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Thank you so much for the heads up. I ordered mine too. I can't wait. I liked the movie alot. It will be a good set to add to my DVDs. Can't beat the price and cash back. :clap:

MrsWonka
03-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered mine!!!

sammielynn
03-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Ordered mine last night and credit is already pending!

arob414
03-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Ordered mine last night and credit is already pending!

Rats! That is not something I want to read. I ordered mine, last night, also. But, no credit pending, yet.

Riyaa
03-16-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm going to have to check this out! I went to see it in the theater, but the projector kept trying to eat the film. Kind of ruins the suspension of disbelief needed to get into a film, ya know? Would love to have the movie on my iPod too! I love watching movies on mine!

Tiggerific711
03-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Oh man, I waited until payday and now I can't find this online anymore. :(

time2go
03-18-2009, 07:55 AM
I'm really hoping that mine shows up on the 21st. But given that it is a Saturday, I would not be surprised if it is the 23rd.

I believe it said it would ship on the 23rd when I ordered mine.

arob414
03-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Oh man, I waited until payday and now I can't find this online anymore. :(

Gosh, I knew it would be popular but I never thought it would sell out. Not to rub it in, I am really glad I have already ordered it. I am usually bad about messing around before actually doing something. Maybe it will come back in stock. Even not on sale, it was a great deal if you have an iPod that plays videos.

Tiggerific711
03-18-2009, 09:02 AM
Gosh, I knew it would be popular but I never thought it would sell out. Not to rub it in, I am really glad I have already ordered it. I am usually bad about messing around before actually doing something. Maybe it will come back in stock. Even not on sale, it was a great deal if you have an iPod that plays videos.

Gee thanks! I didn't want to order it before payday anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter. I'll go to Target first thing Saturday and see if they have it there.

MrsWonka
03-18-2009, 01:03 PM
Rats! That is not something I want to read. I ordered mine, last night, also. But, no credit pending, yet.

I am still not seeing my credit pending either. Hopefully soon! I can't wait to download it to my iPhone, then I can have a Twilight fix whenever I need it.

Riyaa
03-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Just FYI, Twilight special edition DVD from Target.com back up for pre-order! Just pre-ordered mine!

askomsky
03-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Drug DS to Target with me this afternoon and picked my copy up. They had them at one of the front check outs and was pretty well stocked.

When we were leaving DS said "Holy cow mom, we've NEVER been in and out of Target that fast before!" :rotfl: I had just been yesterday so today was only for one thing and they had it right at the registers.... Yeah I don't think I've ever gotten in and out of a Target that fast before either.

Now to watch it!!! :D