PDA

View Full Version : Off Kilter

Hedy
08-18-2007, 08:34 AM
Of their CD's, which one is best? I'm getting my brother one for his birthday and am having a hard time deciding.

Hedy
08-18-2007, 01:37 PM
::bump:: :sunshine2:

m 'n c
08-18-2007, 10:06 PM
I can't help with the cd part but where can you hear Off Kilter? Do they play during dinner somewhere?

Hedy
08-18-2007, 10:50 PM
I can't help with the cd part but where can you hear Off Kilter? Do they play during dinner somewhere?

They are on the schedule at Canada's show pavillion stage thingy. I actually saw them on the old West End stage at Pleasure Island during the St. Patrick's celebration the last time I went.

wdwabby
08-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Heather, there are a couple Off Kilter threads over on the DIS where they talk about which CDs they like. I know a lot of people like their Live CD.

All I know is that we're planning on catching them at least a couple times when we're down there and we can't wait!

Hedy
08-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Heather, there are a couple Off Kilter threads over on the DIS where they talk about which CDs they like. I know a lot of people like their Live CD.

All I know is that we're planning on catching them at least a couple times when we're down there and we can't wait!

Yeah, I finally found it thanks to Google. :)