PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield Manual Credits

SunshineGirl
03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Good news from Greenfield! I just got in a batch of some manual credits for some of you who reported problems through our Sunshine Rewards link. They are not able to credit us for all of them, but it is at least a few. Plus, they are very angry about that Over The Counter medicine survey that was trying to get people to sign up for a panel and have pulled the survey to investigate it.

I am very pleased that they were so responsive to us today. I know that they don't get it right on every single survey, but statistically, we do get our credits most of the time when we finish the surveys. If we have even 5 complaints every single day, that is still less than 2% of our survey completions. And this extra little batch of manual credit I am about to put through will make up for some of those. :) Add that to the Second Chance Sweepstakes and the iPod Shuffle contest and hopefully you have plenty of reasons to take surveys through SR!

askomsky
03-18-2009, 04:15 PM
I'll say! I just came to check over here why all of a sudden my account jumped and saw 2 manual credits! :clap: That's 3 (including the 2nd chance credit the other day) survey credit's this week. WOOT!!!!!
It has to be those movie survey's, can't figure out why they just can't get them routed to the right congrats page! IT would save us all some headaches.

I agree I'm glad to hear they are taking a serious look at the OTC survey, it makes me happy to see they have integrety about these things and try to resolve them.

Thanks again Tricia for all you do!!!!!!:clap:

PS Meant to ask the other day, can we get a survey count for March going? :thanks:

StitchandPooh'smom
I just saw that credit in my account. That's very cool, and it is a good incentive to report problem surveys even if they don't always give us credit.

PSL1013
I got one :woohoo: Thank you to GF, it is so reassuring to know that they actually listen to us. :clap:

askomsky
03-18-2009, 04:17 PM
I just saw that credit in my account. That's very cool, and it is a good incentive to report problem surveys even if they don't always give us credit.

I agree, it's VERY important to report them (although I do forget sometimes myself)

spring
03-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Yay! I try always to file a report when I have problems with a survey and have filed a number of them in the past couple of weeks. I just got credit for 4 of them! It makes me feel a lot better about the time I spend on surveys.:clap::clap:

fourfoxesinpa
03-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Ooooh - what a lovely surprise!!!! Sometimes the squeaky wheel does get the oil, eh?

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

sqromano
03-18-2009, 04:35 PM
It was such a nice surprise to see that extra credit! I am so impressed with Greenfield for doing that! :clap:

SunshineGirl
03-18-2009, 04:37 PM
I should probably also add that some of the surveys that were reported for not crediting will be credited shortly. They will be a load of manual credits that still has to come from the survey givers. These include the ones where you hit a generic white page at the end instead of being returned to SR. So be looking for those in the coming weeks. :)

It was easiest to get credits where the members 1) gave the URL of the last page they could get to in the study, even if it meant using the back button, and 2) gave a good description of the problem.

lkturner
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm very happy Greenfield is willing to make it right for survey takers! :):)

Arky
03-18-2009, 04:46 PM
I am thrilled that Greenfield is listening. I got credit for 3 surveys that I reported in the last month. It was not from this week, because I was feeling like it wasn't worth my time to report. I am so glad to see it is not wasted time!

Surveys are how I earn most of my money on SR. I have been able to get credit for a survey everyday this month. Greenfield is back on my good side!!

Thanks Tricia for working so hard with Greenfield and sharing the rewards with us!

m 'n c
03-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh I got one too! Thanks GF and SR!

speechteachri
03-18-2009, 05:26 PM
I feel like an idiot...I've been around how long now..., and for some reason never even thought to report probems with my surveys...or maybe I just didn't know how to. Thanks to the other thread on the issue that was started the other day and Janet's coaching, I now know what to do when this happens.

Is this information readily available in a sticky, or anywhere else that is easy to find and understand? I know it probably is, and I just missed it along the way somehow...

I feel like a dope!;)

Glad people are getting credits showing up!

Love2Shop
03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
I got one too!:clap:

I am glad to know that GF is listening when we report a problem. Thanks GF and SR!

rumrunnergirl
03-18-2009, 05:35 PM
I got one! Thanks! Glad to hear they are doing their part to fix the issues. That will make it soooo much nicer to take surveys.

fourfoxesinpa
03-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Oh Happy Day in SR Land!

I sure wish you could report SM errors too - I just got burnt on an SM survey about movies that went to the dreaded white screen.

Breeze88
03-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Next time I'll know to report it when something like this happens. I just thought it was one of those things and that there wasn't anything I could do about it.

marcymajor
03-18-2009, 07:39 PM
all i want to say is :thanks::thanks::thanks:. it was nice to see my account jump with the extra survey credits. i have always reported my problems to gf whenever i get the white generic thank you page or when i don't get re-routed back to sr but i never knew that they would actually credit. it's nice to know that gf does listen to our problems and concerns and is doing the right thing for us. what is also very nice is the way the sr staff goes to bat for all us that do surveys to try and get us the credit we deserve (going above and beyond) and for that i also want to say :thanks:.