PDA

View Full Version : GC rewards

bajam
08-18-2007, 01:30 PM
I read when I signed up that the rewards change sometimes. I'm new so I was wondering if what's on the reward list now is what is usually there? Do they change often? I am planning on using my earnings for Christmas so I was planning ahead. TIA!

SunshineGirl
08-18-2007, 01:34 PM
We don't make TOO many changes, but we do add and take away some things depending on the suppliers. We tend to add more than we take away. And we don't raise rates as much as we lower them. :) There have been a few options that we have taken away (like gas cards) because we just couldn't get them to work with us on bulk. We'll also be changing the minimums on a couple of them soon, but none to over $50.

Hopefully everyone will agree that 90% of the changes in the gift card selection are for the better. :sunshine:

mollyeilis
08-18-2007, 02:49 PM
We tend to add more than we take away. And we don't raise rates as much as we lower them. :)

You're like Ikea*. :p

(*Ikea finds ways to cut costs on things whenever they can, so furniture I bought there 5 years ago at $100 is now 79.99...for instance)

bs4free
08-18-2007, 02:53 PM
We don't make TOO many changes, but we do add and take away some things depending on the suppliers. We tend to add more than we take away. And we don't raise rates as much as we lower them. :) There have been a few options that we have taken away (like gas cards) because we just couldn't get them to work with us on bulk. We'll also be changing the minimums on a couple of them soon, but none to over $50.

Hopefully everyone will agree that 90% of the changes in the gift card selection are for the better. :sunshine:

The Disney Gift Card Minimums are not going up are they????? and How soon is SOON!

Runs off to check balance....