PDA

View Full Version : How many offers can you do in a day?

luckycharms288
03-19-2009, 03:35 PM
I have 5 that credited yesterday and 6 Credited today and I have 16 not credit yet from yesterday and 13 not credit yet for today. Is there a limit on how many you can do in a day for them to get credit? Im off today and I want to do more all day but im afraid if I do to many there arent going to credit. Thanks :)

luckycharms288
03-19-2009, 05:12 PM
Anybody know????

spring
03-19-2009, 05:26 PM
It's exciting to be new and have so many paid offer opportunities. What you should probably do is pace your self. I would only do no more than 3 or 4 a day, doing one at a time, and waiting at least until the top of the hour or so to credit if it is a fast crediting offer. Once I get credit, I like to clear cookies and do another one. If it isn't fast crediting, I will go ahead and do another offer as long as the company offering the credit is different than the one you just took. For example, I would not do more than one Brandarama offer with your e-mail addy until the first one credits.

This is just my method. I have fair to good success using it. I always have offers in my pending file. Not all will credit for me. I will just wait and try them again after 30 days. If I don't get credit the second time, I rarely bother again. HTH

luckycharms288
03-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks :) I gusse Im just doing to many so i will wait until after midnight tonight to do anymore.

jnorth1007
03-19-2009, 05:54 PM
The issue with doing too many at once is you kind of saturate the market with your email address. I also wouldn't do more than 5 a day and only ones that are different in nature so you aren't sending your info to the same company more than once a day. You will find they credit better for you if you do it this way.