PDA

View Full Version : Attention New Members--Offers to Try!

missangie
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi all! I wanted to alert you to some great offers that are freebie sign ups. These are crediting very well and would be a wonderful way to add a little extra to your account this month. Most are survey sites where you will have the opportunity to participate in surveys and other market research opportunities. Each is FREE and totally voluntary allowing you to participate when you want. If you have interest, check our out survey category under Offers!

*Note some may require you to complete the sign up via the confirmation email.

Give these a try:

Panda Research (Credit will not come through automatically--it is a manual post. Almost every participant has received credit.)
National Survey Search
Global Survey Group
Ipsos Surveys
Opinion Outpost
NFO My Survey
Survey Spot

**Hint: If you are not a new SR member and haven't tried these, it's okay if you go get some good credits too!!!

toystoryduo
03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Panda Research (Credit will not come through automatically--it is a manual post. Almost every participant has received credit.)

Have you posted credits from Panda since the 20th? Thanks for these offers!:clap:

juliokirkland
03-23-2009, 11:38 AM
I did the Panda research yesterday and just got credit this morning. :)

toystoryduo
03-23-2009, 11:41 AM
I did the Panda research yesterday and just got credit this morning. :)

I just checked my account and I got the credit too! Thanks SR!:party:

OhMari
03-25-2009, 08:30 AM
I did this one 3 days ago, and nope.

missangie
03-25-2009, 08:54 AM
I did this one 3 days ago, and nope.

Don't fret, it's manual! It may come through when credits are pulled.

shmily1
03-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Is Panda the only one that is manual? I did a few the other night and didn't get credit for any of them although they are emailing me the surveys.

missangie
03-26-2009, 01:24 PM
I'll have to look at each offer to double check, but it is certainly possible. Some of these may have confirmation emails. Make sure that you check.

missangie
09-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Opinion Outpost is back and great for new members! If you haven't completed this one for credit, give it a try now. This is also open to Canadian members as well.