PDA

View Full Version : Disney Shopping.com

Pooh's Pal
03-21-2009, 08:49 PM
DisneyShopping.com is having a Sweepstakes!!! Enter today...

:mickey: :minnie:

https://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/store/DSISweepStakesLandingFormDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10054&catalogId=10001&storeFrontId=10054&sweepStakesType=Celebrate

There's so much in life worth celebrating.
So during 2009, Disney Parks is making it easier for you to magnify the moment in wonderful Disney style! This is the year to gather with all the people who make you the happiest and celebrate at the place where dreams come true. And since birthdays are the one celebration we all share, we start with the most magical birthday present of all: free admission on your birthday during 2009 to one of the Theme Parks of Walt Disney World? or Disneyland? Resorts*! It's our gift to you and it all begins with a visit to disneyparks.com.

Join us during this very special time at Disney Parks. The hardest thing for you to decide is: "What will you celebrate?"

*Offer does not entitle Passholders or multi-day ticket holders to cash refund or credit. Proof of birth date required upon admission. Visit disneyparks.com for details and to register for the birthday ticket.

askomsky
03-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks! Just entered. One can always dream! :D :minnie:

Love2Shop
03-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks, I entered! When I logged in, Disney already had all my info but for some reason they think I'm a male.:rolleyes:

RENITA
02-17-2010, 09:56 AM
EXPIRED