PDA

View Full Version : Hey Angie, Tricia or Cindy...

speechteachri
03-22-2009, 04:20 PM
I put Angie first, because it seems she is the one getting us lots of offers lately...

Are there any offers out there for game rental clubs? I know we had one wonce that I did way back when. Now that we have the Wii, DH was just asking if there is anything through SR that we could sign up for to trial games. Since he specifically asked, I figured it was worth it to at least pass his request along.

BTW, he also asked me to check and see if there were any SR merchants available to buy something he has been needing....I think he is finally getting it!!!:cooldance:

sqromano
03-22-2009, 05:16 PM
I have seen Gamefly in the shopping section. I think it might be like Netflix.

mmm611
03-22-2009, 05:52 PM
I have Gamefly and I've gotten it via the shopping section. You can save a little more per month if you buy a longer subscription, but you can actually buy one certificate a month and use that to pay that month's bill for yourself and get SR credit each month. The only thing I would reccommend if you do it that way is to buy the next month's cert a few days prior to when you need it, because there was a delay last time for me. I ended up cancelling my subscription for a day and then reactivated it when my cert finally showed up the following morning.

I'm not sure if I will continue after this month because I seem to be playing Mario Kart more than anything now, so for me, it works GREAT to get SR credit and decide if and how much of a plan I want for that month.

SunshineGirl
03-22-2009, 08:38 PM
The only one that we have is Gamefly, and it is actually in the shopping section. I've used it before and really liked it. We use it more during the summer when the kids are home a lot than we do when they are in school.

speechteachri
03-23-2009, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the replies. I think gamefly is the one we tried before...I'll have to look into signing back up.:)