PDA

View Full Version : Two Cents Surverys

jtowner
03-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Okay now I did not get credit for doing 2cents, I completed it at 6pm. nothing yet. Has anyone else had this issue today, yesterday was fine for me.
Thanks for any assistance, i am about ready to throw in the towel.

Jtowner:cry:

Weluvdisny
03-22-2009, 07:38 PM
My survey from them didn't credit last night. And my OTX from the day before didn't credit and the funny thing with that was that I tried to take an OTX survey yesterday and it said I had to come back in 2 hours!:computer:

When I click on OTX right now, it takes me to Y2C survey. Boy this isn't my weekend!:mad:

jtowner
03-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Thanks for your reply, I am not sure what is going on with 2cents today. For the Otx, MTC I read it was being taken down today, because it was not crediting and in its place they were using 2cents. I am not sure if you do it that you would get credit for it, no mention on that fact. However since you did not get credit last night and I did not today, something may be wrong with the creditor here. Not sure, I will see if we get any other responses here.

Jtowner

Miska
03-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Have the same problem with 2cents have not got credit for Thursday. Friday or today Sunday::(:(:(

jtowner
03-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I spoke too soon it credited in the 2nd hour, that never happens to me bwfore. Just to let everyone know that will credit.

jtowner:banana:

athoods
03-23-2009, 08:47 AM
My survey from them didn't credit last night. And my OTX from the day before didn't credit and the funny thing with that was that I tried to take an OTX survey yesterday and it said I had to come back in 2 hours!:computer:

When I click on OTX right now, it takes me to Y2C survey. Boy this isn't my weekend!:mad:

the same thing just happened to me. i checked the boards and this is hte only thread i could find on it. hopefully soon we can get an explanation.

Breeze88
03-23-2009, 09:08 AM
I got the daily survery and 2 cents yesterday and neither one has credited yet :(

m 'n c
03-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Tricia has posted in another thread that OTX surveys are down and she's trying to work with the advertiser that runs them to get them back up and running. She only had 1 credit this entire weekend. So I would not try for any until she reports back.

m 'n c
03-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I got the daily survery and 2 cents yesterday and neither one has credited yet :(

As mentioned in a few stickies, daily surveys do not credit on the weekends. They should credit sometime today.

jnorth1007
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM
I got credit for the Your Two Cents that was done this morning so it is not an all around issue. The OTX issue IS an all around issue and it goes to a YTC survey also. Is it possible you attempted the YTC survey through the OTX link first and then tried the regular YTC? That may have caused crediting issues.

jnorth1007
03-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Have the same problem with 2cents have not got credit for Thursday. Friday or today Sunday::(:(:(

I would say if you took the YTC surveys all three days and didn't get credit then you are having a cookie issue. Did you clear cookies before taking the survey? There wasn't an overall issue with these crediting this weekend so those should have credited for you. Have you changed any settings or downloaded any programs recently?

Breeze88
03-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Sorry, I did forget that they don't credit over the weekend so I'll just and see if they do credit later today.

Is it possible you attempted the YTC survey through the OTX link first and then tried the regular YTC? That may have caused crediting issues

Nope, YTC was through it's own link and not the OTX one. The first time that happened to me was this morning when I tried the YTC one. I just figured that something was wrong when it happened and I just closed out. I started the daily survey this morning and got about half way through it and then it went to the sorry no surveys available for you page so I just closed out of that one too. I'll just come back later today and see if things are back to normal.

OhMari
03-29-2009, 07:37 PM
I took a 2 cent survey, on product recalls for 2008. I did it early this afternoon and no credit.

I do really good with 2 cents survey, and then I get the no credit.:computer:

Oh, well, no trifecta today.