PDA

View Full Version : Sephora Email from SR?

PSL1013
03-23-2009, 08:21 AM
It was for the Sun Safety Kit Item # 1048750 but when I went to check it out, it says it is "Temporarily out of stock". Bummer, I wanted this. :(

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm sure it will be back before too long. I'll pull the coupon for now and let everyone know when it is back. :)

PSL1013
03-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Thank you!

SunshineGirl
04-16-2009, 09:15 AM
I can't get a direct link for this yet, but the new Sephora Sun Safety kit is available now. It's only $22.50 this year (down from $25 last year) and actually has more stuff in it!!

Sephora Sun Safety Kit ($110 Value)
What it is:
A collection of trial-sized sun protection essentials.

What it is formulated to do:
Sephora Sun Safety Kit brings you a bevy of summer skincare must-haves! Sun exposure is the #1 cause of wrinkles and skin damage. Try out this array of products and find your perfect match. Do something good for your skin and feel good knowing that 100% of the net profits from the sales of this set will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation. Stay safe this summer!

This set contains:
- 0.14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- 0.23oz DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.5oz Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.25oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 1.0 oz Anthony Logistics Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.1oz Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- 0.34 oz Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
- 0.33oz Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
- 0.08oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++
- 0.25oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- 0.4oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar SPF 20
- 0.25oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15
- 0.01oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-Rested for Eyes SPF 30

What else you need to know:
This all-in-one summertime companion comes packaged in an expandable, brightly colored beach bag made from recycled plastic.

PSL1013
04-16-2009, 09:22 AM
I can't get a direct link for this yet, but the new Sephora Sun Safety kit is available now. It's only $22.50 this year (down from $25 last year) and actually has more stuff in it!!

Sephora Sun Safety Kit ($110 Value)
What it is:
A collection of trial-sized sun protection essentials.

What it is formulated to do:
Sephora Sun Safety Kit brings you a bevy of summer skincare must-haves! Sun exposure is the #1 cause of wrinkles and skin damage. Try out this array of products and find your perfect match. Do something good for your skin and feel good knowing that 100% of the net profits from the sales of this set will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation. Stay safe this summer!

This set contains:
- 0.14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- 0.23oz DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.5oz Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.25oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 1.0 oz Anthony Logistics Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.1oz Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- 0.34 oz Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
- 0.33oz Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
- 0.08oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++
- 0.25oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- 0.4oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar SPF 20
- 0.25oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15
- 0.01oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-Rested for Eyes SPF 30

What else you need to know:
This all-in-one summertime companion comes packaged in an expandable, brightly colored beach bag made from recycled plastic.

That is really strange because I just got this email from them, I didn't go check it out because I can't place any shopping orders until we get back from vacation at the end of the month anyway.

PRODUCT STATUS NOTIFICATION
You recently requested notification when Sephora Brand Sun Safety Kit ($87 Value) - Sun Safety Kit, $25.00, is available. We are sorry to inform you that this item has been discontinued, but our Beauty Advisors can recommend a similar product. Please contact them by calling 1-877-SEPHORA or emailing us:
http://www.sephora.com/customer_service/csr_controller.jhtml?csrSection=contact&csrSub=contactCs

Stay in the-beauty-know. Sign up for Sephora emails for the scoop on special offers, new product launches, expert tips and store openings and events near you.
https://www.sephora.com/secure/user/login.jhtml

SunshineGirl
04-16-2009, 09:25 AM
I think that they formally discontinued last year's model because they are different SKUs and have different products in them. So that email is because last year's model was completely removed from the system. If you go in now, you can add the new one to your cart.

PSL1013
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM
I think that they formally discontinued last year's model because they are different SKUs and have different products in them. So that email is because last year's model was completely removed from the system. If you go in now, you can add the new one to your cart.

This one is saying Temporarily Out of Stock now, did it go that quick?

SunshineGirl
04-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow!! That's amazing. I was able to get one about an hour ago. Maybe they didn't anticipate how high demand would be for them when they loaded the stock into the system? Hopefully they have more and just haven't uploaded them all. I know they are limited quantities, but I think they lasted until at least May or June last year. It's a really good deal.

Hedy
04-17-2009, 02:48 PM
I hope this gets back in stock. I saw it in a b&m Sephora today-it would be great if Tricia could vlog it. I think the beach bag would be an awesome parks bag (kind of bagalinni-esque), if you like yellow.

SunshineGirl
04-27-2009, 10:37 PM
It's back! I had not even noticed the expandable bag before. That didn't come with it last year. It makes it an even BETTER deal.

PSL1013
05-09-2009, 09:55 AM
I ordered this at Sephora and received it a few days ago...all I can say is, AMAZING! I couldn't believe all the samples that came out of that bag and the bag itself is quite cute...don't know what I would do with the bag but it's cute! :heart: If you are in need of SPF products then this is the perfect way to try them out.