PDA

View Full Version : Any word on OTX surveys?

fourfoxesinpa
03-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Just wondering if they are crediting yet or if there is any news on when we should start to try again?

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
I added a little blurb to our OTX page that I'll update as soon as we get clearance. But they don't seem to be in much of a hurry.

fourfoxesinpa
03-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Thanks a bunch, Tricia. I appreciate the quick update.

marcymajor
03-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Tricia-r there any other survey companies you could possibly use instead of otx since they seem to be having so many problems lately?:confused:

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 01:34 PM
There are only two survey sites that do daily surveys--Greenfield and OTX. There are other ways to get the OTX surveys, but I tested one of those as well and it did not credit. So I am guessing all of OTX is broken.

We still get all of the individual survey requests and put them up as we get them. But there just aren't a lot of companies paying people to take surveys every day like Greenfield and OTX do. It costs a lot of money to conduct surveys and businesses don't have the money these days to invest in it.

marcymajor
03-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Tricia-:thanks: for answering so quickly, it is greatly appreciated. have a wonderful monday.:sunshine:

iluvamystery89
03-23-2009, 01:37 PM
thanks for trying, tricia :) i hope they get back to you soon. if not, i'll just have to shop more! LOL

jtowner
03-23-2009, 02:02 PM
Trish,
Did you ever consider going to AMP rather than OTX they do not have as many credit issues. Just a thought I have read different things about them lately. Just a thought.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 02:10 PM
I actually tested the AMP this morning. They are OTX but just a different landing page. I took the ice cream one this morning through AMP and after 45 minutes when it asked for my age and I gave it to them, it told me that I didn't qualify. :( So we can put up the AMP again if anyone else wants to test it, but it would be with that warning.

Does anyone want to try it?

marcymajor
03-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Tricia-just completed one and got this message:
Thank you!

Thank you for completing our survey! We hope you will continue to participate in future surveys, as we value your opinions!

do you think it will credit?

missangie
03-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Okay, I put up the Amp OTX Survey as a regular offer. If you'd like to give it a try, it is up and ready for traffic. Be aware that the ICE CREAM survey has been the one with issues. Don't take it if you have NOT had your birthday yet this year.

PSL1013
03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Okay, I put up the Amp OTX Survey as a regular offer. If you'd like to give it a try, it is up and ready for traffic. Be aware that the ICE CREAM survey has been the one with issues. Don't take it if you have NOT had your birthday yet this year.

I just finished it and got a page that said

Thank you!

Thank you for completing our survey! We hope you will continue to participate in future surveys, as we value your opinions!

and did not take me back to SR....I assume I won't get credit but I'll wait until the top of the hour to find out for sure. :confused:

Breeze88
03-23-2009, 02:53 PM
I just did an AMP one about movies, so we'll see if it credits.

I did get this page at the end

Thank you!

missangie
03-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Unfortunately, out of 11 clicks on the link I have 0 credits. :mad: I've pulled the offer and will wait on feedback from the network. We are trying hard to get resolution for all of you. Know that we need these surveys to be fully functional as much as you do. I'll keep you posted.

PSL1013
03-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Thanks Angie for keeping on top of this for us....I'm one of the 11 who did not get credit :cry:...it was one on movies if that helps?

juliokirkland
03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeah, mine just credited. First one in 3 days. It was on video games (not sure if I can say that).

marcymajor
03-23-2009, 04:36 PM
mine didn't credit.:headache::cry: since the otx survey i took on saturday and today did not credit is otx going to look into this issue and pay us for completing their surveys or are we all sol?

jnorth1007
03-23-2009, 06:02 PM
I would say that with the history of OTX and the fact it is an overall issue you are probably going to be SOL but one can always hope. My suggestion is to stop trying until OTX responds and gives us some resolution otherwise you will just cause yourself more grief.

jtowner
03-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Where do I find the amp offer I can not seem to locate it, Thanks for any help.
Thanks Trish for giving it a chance if I could now just find the it,:confused:

Jtowner

spring
03-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Where do I find the amp offer I can not seem to locate it, Thanks for any help.
Thanks Trish for giving it a chance if I could now just find the it,:confused:

Jtowner

Here's what Angie said a little while ago:

Today 03:18 PM
missangie Unfortunately, out of 11 clicks on the link I have 0 credits. I've pulled the offer and will wait on feedback from the network. We are trying hard to get resolution for all of you. Know that we need these surveys to be fully functional as much as you do. I'll keep you posted.

m 'n c
03-23-2009, 06:13 PM
I would like to echo Janet. OTX is screwed up and is not crediting at all. Therefore any surveys you complete you will be SOL for credits. Thus, I would not worry about them until an official announcement from Tricia is made on the site and in the forums. Believe me they earn quite a bit for everyone and SR so she is going to give us an OK signal when they are running again.