PDA

View Full Version : OTX Announcement

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 07:02 PM
According to our advertiser, the OTX surveys are back up and running and crediting. In addition, there is a chance that we may get the credits back from the weekend for surveys that were completed but did not credit. We should hear more on that tomorrow. :)

spring
03-23-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the update, Tricia. I just went ahead and finished one. Got the same white thank you page as this weekend. Got to wait until the top of the hour to see if it credits.

gpp2001
03-23-2009, 07:22 PM
I completed one about an hour ago and it credited!!! I also got the same generic white thank you page.

Good Luck!

wilsonfamily4
03-23-2009, 07:42 PM
PHEW, Thank you. I am cutting it close on SM status and needed all the surveys I could get. I am having a hard time lately with my2cents surveys so I am needing OTX! Can't wait until later tonight to try one!

disney_girl
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks so much Tricia!

Marlaney
03-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the info! Had one from the weekend that didn't credit!

lkturner
03-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Just did one: http://img.otxresearch.com/customRedirects/genericcomplete.html?ed1=2453p12554&ed2=

We'll see at the top of the hour..:)

jnorth1007
03-23-2009, 08:25 PM
I just tried OTX for the first time today and when I got accepted in to a survey that they said would take 25 minutes to complete I clicked on GO TO SURVEY and got this page. There was no code so I had to close it and now it won't let me take another one. Just an FYI for everyone. It does look like OTX is back online. I just got a flukey survey.

4% done 96% not done

0% 25% 50% 75% 100%

Please enter a response.
Thank you for your interest in our survey. To get started, please type the characters in the box that you see in the picture below.

Enter Code:
Letters are case-sensitive

This code is illegible, try a different code

Contact Us
Powered by Confirmit

lkturner
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Nope. No credit at the top of the hour or the next hour either. It's kept me out of the trifecta twice now...:(

SunshineGirl
03-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Nope. No credit at the top of the hour or the next hour either. It's kept me out of the trifecta twice now...:(

Bummer. I'm starting to see some credits coming through. :(

Iteach
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM
I just got one and completed. Now will see if it credits!

No credit at the top of the hour or the 2nd hour. I hoping maybe it credits over night

Just an FYI - No credit for this survey, so maybe something still isn't right on their end. I did clear cookies, got the congrats page, etc.

spring
03-24-2009, 05:57 AM
No credit from mine that I took last night. Thought I'd give it overnight.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 06:42 AM
Tricia-what about the 11 of us that did the amp survey yesterday afternoon and didn't get credit for - will we possibly see credit for those as well as the ones taken on the weekend?:confused:

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 07:56 AM
When Tricia put up the AMP offer she said that AMP was part of OTX and that credits could possibly not come in but that they would put it up for those who wanted to TRY it and see if it would work. I would say that there isn't a lot of chance of seeing those credits. There is always the chance OTX could rectify the situation but their past actions does not bode well for it.

fourfoxesinpa
03-24-2009, 08:21 AM
I completed an OTX around 7:50 and credit did not appear after the hour as it typically did. Not sure if they're taking longer to credit or if I am SOL. Just a heads up of what's happening this morning.

missangie
03-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Tricia-what about the 11 of us that did the amp survey yesterday afternoon and didn't get credit for - will we possibly see credit for those as well as the ones taken on the weekend?:confused:

1: Janet is accurate in indicating that the alternate Amp Survey was put up and fully disclosed as an OTX for people to try--with no guarantees.

2: My indication yesterday was that we had 11 CLICKS. That in no way means completions as the click is recorded regardless of whether or not the offer is even attempted.

We are working hard on this issue and will ensure that it gets resolved fully or a comparable solution is found. We will also do our best to get SOME of the credits that are "missing" for the surveys that were not fully functional over the weekend.

Breeze88
03-24-2009, 09:12 AM
1: Janet is accurate in indicating that the alternate Amp Survey was put up and fully disclosed as an OTX for people to try--with no guarantees.

2: My indication yesterday was that we had 11 CLICKS. That in no way means completions as the click is recorded regardless of whether or not the offer is even attempted.

We are working hard on this issue and will ensure that it gets resolved fully or a comparable solution is found. We will also do our best to get SOME of the credits that are "missing" for the surveys that were not fully functional.

I tried the AMP one knowing that it might not credit figuring if it did fine, if not oh well it was worth a shot.

The way I see it is that you guys work really hard to take care of any problems that come up and if a couple of credits go missing then it's not the end of the world either. Now if my Disney gift cards go missing.........well that another story ;)

jtowner
03-24-2009, 09:38 AM
I just completed one at 9:25 got the same generic white page, I have to wait I will post when I know what the deal is.

jtowner

Its now 10.10A and no credit at the top of the hour will see if it comes in after 11a and post. I figure why have all of us waste time, its takes so long to complete one anymore

Its 11:08 and still no credit 2nd hour. I so not think it is working yet, anyone else get credit this am.

I checked at 2:30 no credit, I saw the post on amp and I was able to do that. Its 2:51 I got the generic white pages, I will see if this credits and post.

toystoryduo
03-24-2009, 01:25 PM
I just finished an OTX survey a few minutes after 1:00 p.m. I'll see if it credits at the top of the hour. I got the generic thank you page and the survey was about movies.

missangie
03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Okay, I have reactivate the Amp Survey opportunity that was created for all of you yesterday. If in fact the OTX has been fixed, we should see some conversions on this survey. This is provided to us by a completely different network, same survey company, but different network. Let's see if we have any luck with these.

Thank you so much for continuing to attempt these extra surveys. I know they are a good source of additional credits to your account. We'll keep working on them until we are satisfied with the stats.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Angie-r u saying that we should do the amp survey offer and not the regular otx survey that is listed under the daily survey section?:confused:

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Angie-i just tried to do an amp survey and it said that i had already exceeded my limit for today. how is that possible as i haven't done one in 24 hours? HELP!!!!!:confused:

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Did an OTX this morning between 10:30 and 11:30 and it still hasn't credited even though I got the congrats screen.

missangie
03-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Angie-i just tried to do an amp survey and it said that i had already exceeded my limit for today. how is that possible as i haven't done one in 24 hours? HELP!!!!!:confused:

Did you already do an OTX survey today from the regular survey page?

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Angie-the last otx survey i did was at a little after 2 yesterday afternoon. i haven't even tried to do one until now. what is going on here?:confused:

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Didn't you do the AMP yesterday afternoon/evening? It just might not be within your 24 hours. Or if you attempted to do an OTX this morning but didn't get one it might be counting that one.

toystoryduo
03-24-2009, 02:24 PM
OTX did not credit for me on the top of the hour. :confused: I hope that OTX can fix this soon. I miss my $0.75! :cry:

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:25 PM
i didn't even attempt to do another otx until now. this is frustrating to me as i know it has been over 24 hours since my last one was done.

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Marcy I just checked and you posted yesterday at 1:30ish my time that you had just completed a survey either AMP or OTX I am not sure but since it is only 1:18 my time I imagine you haven't hit your 24 hours yet.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:31 PM
when would it be 24 hours? 24 hours from when i took it or 24 hours from when i completed it? i used to be able to do one 24 hours from when i took it last but maybe that has changed. any thoughts or suggestions?:confused:

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 02:32 PM
My suggestion is to wait a while and try again. If it doesn't work...try tomorrow. We can't get you in to a survey if they are saying you are within your 24 hours.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:34 PM
i did notice that the date of the amp survey offer is 3/23 not 3/24. maybe that has something to do with it?:confused:

jnorth1007
03-24-2009, 02:35 PM
I am fairly certain that isn't the issue.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 02:58 PM
i just tried again and i am still getting the exceeded your limit screen. oh well, guess it is just not my day to get an otx survey. maybe i will try again later today and if that doesn't work will wait until tomorrow morning. maybe by then i will be able to get one and maybe the otx surveys i took on saturday and monday might credit (who knows).

jtowner
03-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Its 3:35 and the AMp I finished at 2:50 did not credit I will see if it does at after 4 but I do not think at this point that will work either. I will come back and note.

jtowner

Breeze88
03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
It's around 2:30 central time and I just finished AMP/OTX so we'll see if it credits.

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 04:09 PM
i have a question - how can someone take an otx survey in the morning and then be able to get an amp survey in the afternoon? i can't even get into one of them as i am still getting that same reached my limit message even though i haven't done one in almost 26 hours?:computer::computer::computer:

jtowner
03-24-2009, 04:24 PM
I was able to take the AMP from what I understand they are 2 different hosting companies. It really does not matter, the amount of time I have spent, and neither one credited. It would just make you frustrated even more, when you get them, finished them and nothing, that was the 2nd hour and nothing. I guess the staff has to figure out when they will work, if they are told. They pulled them yesterday, then put them back, maybe they do not know its no working.

Jtowner:cry:

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 04:47 PM
i am sorry that neither one of your surveys credited for you especially with all the time and effort you put into it. maybe otx i trying to tell us something :rotfl: the only reason i asked the question is at one time they had both otx and amp surveys running together (one as an offer and one as a survey) and if you did one you were not able to do the other as they are both otx. does that make sense?

missangie
03-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Both the Amp Survey offer and the OTX daily survey route to the same company. I also received the "you've reached your max. of the day message" when testing surveys myself today. With both going to OTX, it would make sense that you could only do one and not both, but it really depends on what information is being captured i.e. cookie, IP, email addy, etc. Amp may be pushing different detail through than is being captured when going directly to OTX.

Breeze88
03-24-2009, 05:09 PM
AMP has not credited so far and OTX says come back in 23 hours and DS and 2 cents don't want me to play today either. Yep, I'm done for the day now :headache:

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Angie-:thanks: for the clarification, i truly appreciate it as i was just a little confused about being able to do both. again :thanks: and have a wonderful tuesday.:sunshine2:

marcymajor
03-24-2009, 06:18 PM
i got one - i finally got an amp survey and it just credited. first otx survey to credit for me since friday.:banana:

jtowner
03-24-2009, 06:21 PM
I use the ccleaner all the time, I do think its makes a difference I am not sure why but it does.I also was on my laptop for one, which has its on Ip and then my desktop that also has its own Ip. It all comes down to not wasting my time, until we know that one or the other will work.

toystoryduo
03-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Any updates on the OTX situation? I saw that some people got credit for yesterday's surveys, but others did not.

missangie
03-25-2009, 11:20 AM
It looks like today's numbers, in terms of total credits, are back to about normal. If you were willing to test it out, I think OTX might perform a bit better today!

fourfoxesinpa
03-25-2009, 11:23 AM
I just finished one minutes ago - I'll post the crediting results.

ETA: .75 credit received! YAY!

toystoryduo
03-25-2009, 12:48 PM
That's great that you got credit! :clap: I went in to give the OTX survey a try and it said I still had to wait an hour before trying for a survey.

Tricia/Missangie~ Is there any chance that we may still see credits that didn't credit over the past few days? I took surveys and got the generic thank you page on Saturday and on Tuesday, but didn't get credit for either. I'm just wondering because I am about $7 away from my $50 goal this month and that would add a nice boost to my account. :)

missangie
03-25-2009, 01:38 PM
We are still being told that credits from weekend activity will be awarded. They supposedly have detail that includes user ids. When they get done sorting out the issue, I'm sure we'll here more. There are certainly no guarantees, but we are hopeful that we will recoup some of credits for you.

toystoryduo
03-25-2009, 02:05 PM
We are still being told that credits from weekend activity will be awarded. They supposedly have detail that includes user ids. When they get done sorting out the issue, I'm sure we'll here more. There are certainly no guarantees, but we are hopeful that we will recoup some of credits for you.

:thanks: Thanks Angie.

missangie
03-25-2009, 02:10 PM
Just checked stats again, and all is looking great!!! I would say give OTX a try for sure today. I've even added it to Crazy Credits. Let me know if you run into a problem.

FigmentFever
03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
I am waiting for credits from 3/21, 3/23 and 3/24.

iluvamystery89
03-25-2009, 02:19 PM
i took an OTX survey last hour and got credit about 5-6 minutes after the top of the hour! :banana:

marcymajor
03-26-2009, 01:13 PM
Tricia-have u heard anything from otx yet about the missing survey credits from the weekend and also the beginning of this week?

marcymajor
03-26-2009, 03:54 PM
bumping up my post.

SunshineGirl
03-26-2009, 04:04 PM
When we get the money, we will pass it along. At this point, we cannot go any further until we hear back from them.

marcymajor
03-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Tricia-:thanks: for answering and keeping us updated. appreciate it a lot.:sunshine: