PDA

View Full Version : A newbie question about offer credits.

MaineMama
08-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Do things not post for credit on the weekends? I've noticed that nothing much is being credited for me in the past few days. I don't mind at all if that is the case. I'm just concerned that maybe I've been doing something wrong lately. Thanks!

bs4free
08-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Surverys will never post on the weekend Fri-Sun surveys will post on monday!

The fast crediting offers usualy post in the next hour on the hour!
If you not getting them to credit, try cleaning out your cookies with CCleaner and use adaware and sbybot search and destry to make sure you have no spyware and keep you system nice and clean!

Then try some offers only do a few, wait for them to credit then move on to some more, slow and steady is the best way to go or else you will end up with a whole pile of pendings and not all the credits!

The paid clicks and scratch offs will show up instantly!

Other offers may take a day or so becuse they are a manual entry by trica, or some just take a long time to get reported to trica!

Shopping credits to show up as a hold all depend on who the merchant is, but most are manual credits that trica has to enter so give them a few days, and some merchants dont report untill after item has shipped as well! The credits will come off hold in 21 days and only 3 days latter if your a super member.

What offers have you tried that do not seem to be crediting?
Just keep asking questions, we are happy to help you learn!