PDA

View Full Version : Smoking survey

Hedy
08-19-2007, 08:30 PM
If we completed the last smoking survey, are we permitted to do the one that's up now?

m 'n c
08-19-2007, 08:48 PM
I would think the answer would be yes since it would be a different offer. Have you tried pulling it from the drop down list and seeing if it says that you've completed it yet?

Hedy
08-19-2007, 08:55 PM
I would think the answer would be yes since it would be a different offer. Have you tried pulling it from the drop down list and seeing if it says that you've completed it yet?

It says no. It's just so identical to the last one.

m 'n c
08-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Well then I'd take that as a sign that its ok to do this one. I know what you mean though about it looking similar. I usually think that when I see some of those WSHTS and GG type offers.

Hedy
08-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Well then I'd take that as a sign that its ok to do this one. I know what you mean though about it looking similar. I usually think that when I see some of those WSHTS and GG type offers.

FWIW, it told me
The following errors occured
We're sorry, you have already entered this sweepstakes or one of are other sweepstakes. Please read the Sweepstakes Rules for more information on eligibility. I used a new e-mail. Oh well, it least I know my grammar rules. ;)

Magical JenK
08-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Ok, I was able to do it. I'm sure at some point in my rewards life I have done this one too, but SR said NO, so I did it....we'll see if it credits.

lrsellars
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
After you entered the first screen, were there additional screens to complete or did you get the Thank You screen?

mom2dea
10-17-2007, 08:09 AM
Did anyone get credit for this one ? And if so do you remember how long it too ?

THanks