PDA

View Full Version : Two Good Offers Ending

SunshineGirl
08-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Two hot offers are about to expire:

Oovo
National Thank You Day

Both of these are manual credit, so they take a couple of days. But the payouts are pretty good. They'll likely be down by tomorrow morning.

Pooh's Pal
08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
I've tried to do the National Thank You one a few times (even a few minutes ago) and everytime I get to the site I can go to the home page, read the "about us", read the "rules", but when I go to the "nominate" page it says action cancelled. I was going to nominate my bestest friend cause she's just the best!! :)
I'll keep trying.

arob414
08-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I've tried to do the National Thank You one a few times (even a few minutes ago) and everytime I get to the site I can go to the home page, read the "about us", read the "rules", but when I go to the "nominate" page it says action cancelled. I was going to nominate my bestest friend cause she's just the best!! :)
I'll keep trying.

I haven't had any problem nominating someone, I have done it a couple time, but can't get it to credit. And, ooVoo, I have downloaded it several times. I think I will give up. I did get Generous Genie, though.

bs4free
08-19-2007, 10:15 PM
I haven't had any problem nominating someone, I have done it a couple time, but can't get it to credit. And, ooVoo, I have downloaded it several times. I think I will give up. I did get Generous Genie, though.

Both of these are great offers,

With OovoO after you downloaded did you install and create an account. I dont know if its neccesary to get credit, but i did install and setup an account and did get credit!

I have no clue why national would not be crediting, cookies.... It was a very easy one to do!

arob414
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Both of these are great offers,

With OovoO after you downloaded did you install and create an account. I dont know if its neccesary to get credit, but i did install and setup an account and did get credit!

I have no clue why national would not be crediting, cookies.... It was a very easy one to do!

I installed and created an account. Even sent a voice mail to one of my daughters. Pretty cool. We don't have webcam but are goofy enough to im one another from our bedrooms.:rotfl:

bs4free
08-19-2007, 10:37 PM
I installed and created an account. Even sent a voice mail to one of my daughters. Pretty cool. We don't have webcam but are goofy enough to im one another from our bedrooms.:rotfl:

Well at least you got some goofy fun out of it!:rotfl:

lilianddomsmom
08-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Two hot offers are about to expire:

Oovo
National Thank You Day

Both of these are manual credit, so they take a couple of days. But the payouts are pretty good. They'll likely be down by tomorrow morning.

thanks for the head up tricia. i just did the national thank you day one. now i just need to sit back and wait for it to cretit:sunshine:

disneynut
08-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks just did oovoo. Have been meaning to do it, but i waited. Glad I didn't miss. Now to wait for the credit to come in. :cooldance: :cooldance:

tarheelpat
08-20-2007, 05:09 PM
I did National Thank You Day last Wednesday or Thursday -- is there a chance I'll still get it credited? If not, am I allowed to do it again?

StitchandPooh'smom
08-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I did National Thank You Day last Wednesday or Thursday -- is there a chance I'll still get it credited? If not, am I allowed to do it again?

I did it last week as well and did not get credit. Any chance of still getting credit?

~Kathie
08-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Did them both last night. Hopefully they will credit.

disneynut
08-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Got my Oovoo credit. :cooldance: Thanks Tricia. :sunshine:

faithhope
08-21-2007, 10:05 AM
WooHoo! Just got my National Thank you day credit!!!
Faith

lmroyea
08-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I did both offers, followed all the rules and still haven't received credit:(