PDA

View Full Version : I have a question....

Breeze88
03-25-2009, 12:33 PM
I have a close friend in England who I was talking to and when I told her about this site she asked if someone from the UK could join and take advantage of the offers here. I had no clue what to tell her, so can she??

Breeze88
03-30-2009, 01:39 PM
So, I'm guessing that the answer is NO, but no one wanted to tell me :confused:

jnorth1007
03-30-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't honestly know the answer to this question. I know that Canadians are allowed but the offers available to them are limited. I would imagine that if it were available in England it would be even more limited and probably not worth the time. I don't know for sure though. I don't think anyone was trying to ignore you...we just don't know and I didn't want to hazard a guess.

sunshinecindy
03-30-2009, 02:06 PM
I don't think no one wanted to tell you, I think no one saw the post, in fact, I know I didn't.

No, we do not as of yet have any offers for the UK. Not sure if we ever will. I know they have a lot of sites like this over there though.

SunshineGirl
03-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Sorry I missed the question. There were so many posts in the forum last week that I didn't see this one.

Our terms specifically state that you have to be a U.S. or Canadian resident to join. It is basically a deal that we have with most of our advertisers and also the way that we are set up for tax purposes. Sorry!

missangie
03-30-2009, 02:08 PM
So, I'm guessing that the answer is NO, but no one wanted to tell me :confused:

The answer is in fact no. We do not have the ability to support UK traffic at the current time. I apologize that your question was not answered. I was so focused on Crazy Credits that I must have missed it.

m 'n c
03-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Looks like per the FAQ on the SR website:

I live outside the US, can I join?
At this time, we are only accepting members from the United States and Canada. Be aware, however, that options are more limited for those living in Canada.

Breeze88
03-30-2009, 02:33 PM
I didn't see the FAQ sorry. I'm sorry if you felt like I was saying you were ignoring me. I just meant that I was guessing no one wanted to give me the bad news that I had to pass on to my friends in the UK. They've been bugging me and I guess this is the only site they've heard of with the Disney rewards and since they are friends from a disney forum I belong to....well you can see why the interest in disney.

Thanks for answering my question :thanks: