PDA

View Full Version : Debate on Survey Bonus

OhMari
03-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Tricia,
Can you clear up sort of a debate we are having on the March thread. It is the thread, we we keep track of our survey's.

Is there a $2.00 bonus for completing 28 surveys for March?

This is what is says on the Daily Survey Page.

The count is accurate, but the month still says February.

P.S. If you are one of those people who loves a challenge, we will pay you a $2.00 bonus if you get 28 survey completions this month!

askomsky
03-26-2009, 01:30 PM
*bump* I would like to get a definite answer on this as well.

SunshineGirl
03-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Hopefully it is fixed now. Yes! There is a survey bonus this month.

askomsky
03-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Hopefully it is fixed now. Yes! There is a survey bonus this month.

Thanks! I didn't pay attention to what the month said this morning when I took a DS. I just know the number has been correct.

lanny76
03-26-2009, 02:29 PM
guess it wasn't clear to me there was a bonus this month :( i thot it was just the trifecta thing and the increase to .90 from anything i saw/read. so i didn't press so hard this month, with everything else going on.

SunshineGirl
03-26-2009, 02:59 PM
We didn't make a big deal about the bonus because I know how it stresses some people out. So it's just there for the die-hard survey takers. :)

sqromano
03-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks for continuing this bonus! It has been a great motivator to try every day! :sunshine:

lanny76
03-26-2009, 03:22 PM
We didn't make a big deal about the bonus because I know how it stresses some people out. So it's just there for the die-hard survey takers. :)

well usually that's me, not that I stress about it, but since this month has been very busy and stressful in other ways and I didn't think there was a bonus, I didn't try quite as hard as I might have had it been clear to me there was a bonus - guess that sounds like I'm a slacker or something. oh well!

askomsky
03-26-2009, 04:04 PM
well usually that's me, not that I stress about it, but since this month has been very busy and stressful in other ways and I didn't think there was a bonus, I didn't try quite as hard as I might have had it been clear to me there was a bonus - guess that sounds like I'm a slacker or something. oh well!

I just looked at it as if there was going to be a March bonus great, I was still happy with the increase .90. I also thought that it was a pretty good chance bc SR is really good about making sure the website is updated with accurate information and since the Big Board's information had changed to reflect the no bonus's but the survey's still had 28 days $2 bonus. I couldn't see them updating one but not the other.

Doesn't sound like a slacker knowing that life is crazy and some days are easier then others. Stop being so hard on yourself.

OhMari
03-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Thanks Tricia.
I was pretty sure that there was no bonus.
I thought it was only thing this month was the Trifecta.
Onward to still trying to get one today!!!

jnorth1007
03-26-2009, 09:26 PM
guess it wasn't clear to me there was a bonus this month :( i thot it was just the trifecta thing and the increase to .90 from anything i saw/read. so i didn't press so hard this month, with everything else going on.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a :( smilie because there WAS a bonus LOL I have seen it bunches for non-bonus' but never when there was one.

disney_girl
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I just figured every day that I could get a DS, it was .90 in my account...whether there was a bonus or not. Luckily we have qualified fairly easily this month.

juliokirkland
03-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Glad to know there's a bonus for this month. I missed it by 1 survey last month :(. I think I'm only one or 2 surveys away for this month's bonus. I had a dry spell for a while doing the freebie offers. My only "sure" credit was doing the 3 surveys daily. Even though I didn't get to complete all 3 everyday, I was pretty sure(95% sure) that if i got the congrats page, I'd get the credit, unlike the freebie offers.

sunshinecindy
03-26-2009, 11:17 PM
I just looked at it as if there was going to be a March bonus great, I was still happy with the increase .90.

Thank you for that good attitude. I think at times people forget that SR is giving everyone equal opportunity to earn a little extra money and anything on top of the normal payouts are icing.

And, I'd like to add, that I had the opportunity to see a family having a blast this past weekend at Disney because of SR. THAT makes what I do worth it, especially when I was told that without SR, they would not have been able to take that vacation.

lanny76
03-27-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't think I have ever seen anyone use a :( smilie because there WAS a bonus LOL I have seen it bunches for non-bonus' but never when there was one.

oh yes, I know I come across as odd :D maybe because I am - but my :( face was because I assumed there wasn't a bonus and I was wrong. I assumed there wasn't one because not a thing was said abt it really - even tho I wondered abt the survey page. Since it still said February for the longest time, I didn't think the bonus sentence was for this month - esp. since no one said it was! I guess others were smarter than me and figured SR wouldn't just leave it there if it weren't for this month too...so there you have it. I didn't have easy going getting surveys this month anyway - can't seem to get past quality control some days!:rolleyes: At least I have gotten some, tho.
And if it seems bad attitude on my part sorry - I wasn't unhappy abt thinking no bonus; I was quite happy with the increase, too, bonus or not!

Magical JenK
03-27-2009, 09:30 AM
I just looked at it as if there was going to be a March bonus great, I was still happy with the increase .90.

Personally, $0.90/survey is bonus enough for me! I remember when I started it was $0.60 or $0.65/survey!! :D

Thank you for that good attitude. I think at times people forget that SR is giving everyone equal opportunity to earn a little extra money and anything on top of the normal payouts are icing.

And, I'd like to add, that I had the opportunity to see a family having a blast this past weekend at Disney because of SR. THAT makes what I do worth it, especially when I was told that without SR, they would not have been able to take that vacation.

Count me in as another that SR has helped w/Disney vacations! Sure, I can't make enough to pay for the whole trip, but to know I can get dinners that aren't included on our DDP or enough Disney t-shirts to last me a lifetime w/o feeling guilty is OK by me! SR is a great way to increase the magic if you ask me!! :sunshine:=:mickey:+:minnie:

m 'n c
03-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Personally, $0.90/survey is bonus enough for me! I remember when I started it was $0.60 or $0.65/survey!! :D

Goodness I remember 60 cents as well. I remember when Tricia bumped them up just a few cents. It was like I had won the lotto. :rotfl:

disney_girl
03-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Goodness I remember 60 cents as well. I remember when Tricia bumped them up just a few cents. It was like I had won the lotto. :rotfl:

Yep...we've come a long way since that .60!:D

m4travels
03-27-2009, 10:42 AM

THAT is wonderful!

mollyeilis
03-27-2009, 02:37 PM
oh yes, I know I come across as odd :D maybe because I am - but my :( face was because I assumed there wasn't a bonus and I was wrong. I assumed there wasn't one because not a thing was said abt it really - even tho I wondered abt the survey page. Since it still said February for the longest time, I didn't think the bonus sentence was for this month - esp. since no one said it was!

I didn't take it as bad attitude...I felt the same way (that there was no bonus), except there was actually NO chance of me getting it this month b/c I was away at DLR on a "ladies trip", so it didn't affect me in any way. I'm happy that I was wrong and that there is a bonus, for those that did think it was in effect (would have been VERY sad for them if my understanding had been right, which is why I brought it up in the Surveys thread to begin with, so people weren't disappointed in April, but figured it out now).

I figured since the 28 days matched with Feb's days and bonus meant that it was just a leftover sentence, just like you! Figured that March would be a 31 day bonus. :)

I figured your frowny face was simply b/c of the misunderstanding...I'm with ya, I get it. :sunshine:

lanny76
03-27-2009, 02:40 PM
I didn't take it as bad attitude...I felt the same way (that there was no bonus), except there was actually NO chance of me getting it this month b/c I was away at DLR on a "ladies trip", so it didn't affect me in any way. I'm happy that I was wrong and that there is a bonus, for those that did think it was in effect (would have been VERY sad for them if my understanding had been right, which is why I brought it up in the Surveys thread to begin with, so people weren't disappointed in April, but figured it out now).

I figured since the 28 days matched with Feb's days and bonus meant that it was just a leftover sentence, just like you! Figured that March would be a 31 day bonus. :)

I figured your frowny face was simply b/c of the misunderstanding...I'm with ya, I get it. :sunshine:

thanks - glad someone 'gets' me, or my thinking anyway!;):p