PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU miss angie!!!

Iteach
03-28-2009, 12:32 AM
Thank you for the amazing Crazy Credits the last 3 days! I know how hard all of you worked, and especially you for getting us so many offers. I did better than I ever have done during crazy credits and overall it looks like it was a wonderful success with over 600 posted credits! Thanks so much! :sunshine:

chipndale
03-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Thank you for the amazing Crazy Credits the last 3 days! I know how hard all of you worked, and especially you for getting us so many offers. I did better than I ever have done during crazy credits and overall it looks like it was a wonderful success with over 600 posted credits! Thanks so much! :sunshine:

I will second that! :cheers: I usually don't get that may to credit but I was 10 for 12. Pretty good in my book.

julie007
03-28-2009, 12:53 AM
This was an awesome run!!!! Great going gang!

Blessing and Miracle
03-28-2009, 12:59 AM
I agree! I did pretty darn good myself. I was really surprised to have so many credit this time around. :)

I love SR and how you guys always care about us increasing our earnings, and especially at the end of the quarter when some of us are just a few credits away from maintaining or becoming Super Member!

Thanks for all you do! :clap:

PSL1013
03-28-2009, 08:22 AM
Yes, thank you Angie! I did pretty good at getting 10 credits, a lot of the older ones I had done already. I couldn't believe that we hit over 600, wow I think that's the most I've ever seen posted for crazy credits. :banana:

Breeze88
03-28-2009, 08:25 AM
This was the first time doing CC for me so I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I did pretty good and it was fun too :sunshine:

toystoryduo
03-28-2009, 08:43 AM
Thank you, Angie!!!!:party:

Tiggerific711
03-28-2009, 09:13 AM
:thanks: I earned $6.15 during the contest! Now I'm only $1.14 away from SM again this quarter! :party:

iluvamystery89
03-28-2009, 09:45 AM
thanks miss angie! i would NEVER have made SM this quarter without crazy credits!

T1nkrules
03-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Here! Here! I had already done several of the offers before the contest, but crazy credits (I love this contest!) gave me a chance to boost my earnings and helped give me SM for this quarter-and boy! I was sweating over that one. Love SR and its staff. You guys are awesome!!!!!
:cheers: :woohoo: :dollarsign: for Disney

missangie
03-28-2009, 10:30 AM
You are sooooo welcome! I love Crazy Credits as much as you guys. I check the total about a gazillion times during the contest and really truly hope that each of you does well as do Cindy and Tricia!

I gather the offers and increase the credits but Tricia and Cindy help me make sure everything is going smoothly, that questions are answered, that offers are tested, and that we find quality earning opportunities. So, while you all know I am soakin' up the SR member love, I have to share it with my SR Girls!!! :love:

SR Members are the best on the internet. Now, let me go pick some WINNERS! :D

jakeandsophiesmom
03-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks SR!! You are the best!!:party: