PDA

View Full Version : Super Members OCT 1 Club Come say hello!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 10:52 AM
:party: WOOT! I am a Super Member on OCT 1. WOOT! :party:

It took 23 long days but as of AUG 20 at 10:45am estern I have earn my 100 credit entrance into the Super Members Club on OCT 1.

So who else will be joining me on OCT 1, Current Members going on another tour, New Members, First Time Super Members, WHO! We only have 41 Days to Go!!!! But we like to party!!!!

:party::party:

nurseminnie76
08-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Congratulations on making Super Member. :cooldance: I'll be joining you for my 3rd quarter as a Super Member. Woo Hoo :cooldance:

Edited:

Oh Wow -- just realized by banner made it over the $500 mark. Thank you Sunshine Rewards!! I love free Disney money. :love:

Pooh's Pal
08-20-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm trying my hardest this quarter....only $35 more to go!!
Hopefully I'll be joining you all this fall in the SM lounge! :)

faithhope
08-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Congrats on making it into the club so fast! I'll be there to welcome you into the lounge :sunshine2:
I'm just a few dollars short of my goal, so I should make it today or tomorrow.

Faith

JillyFish
08-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Way to go Bryan!!! WOOT! WOOT! (That's just for you!!! :rotfl: )

I'll be there again too!

:party:

m 'n c
08-20-2007, 11:02 AM
I'll be there for the 2nd quarter in a row. It should be a fun quarter.

bs4free
08-20-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow So many great people, i cant wait to see what the sm lounge is like!

Hey think of all the new threads, and topics, i have not had a chance to read or chat about! WOOT!

Congratulations on making Super Member. I'll be joining you for my 3rd quarter as a Super Member. Woo Hoo

Edited:

Oh Wow -- just realized by banner made it over the $500 mark. Thank you Sunshine Rewards!! I love free Disney money.
Congrats on your banner passing $500. I just can not wait untill my banner updates tonight to triple digits! WOOT!

Way to go Bryan!!! WOOT! WOOT! (That's just for you!!! :rotfl: )

I'll be there again too!

Thanks for giving me a WOOT back BTW!

I'm trying my hardest this quarter....only $35 more to go!!
Hopefully I'll be joining you all this fall in the SM lounge!

Congrats on making it into the club so fast! I'll be there to welcome you into the lounge
I'm just a few dollars short of my goal, so I should make it today or tomorrow.

Faith
I think you will make your SM goal! I did and my orgianl goal was only $25:rotfl: I guess I should have aimed alot higher!

My next goal is .13 credits to order me a SR disney button!

I'll be there for the 2nd quarter in a row. It should be a fun quarter.

With me in the SM lounge it will not be dull thats for sure!

ligrumpygirl
08-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Moose Munch all around!!!!

Congrats!! I am working hard to make my last $28! When I get back from Disney I will be doing everything I can!!

:sunshine: :sunshine:

bs4free
08-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Moose Munch all around!!!!

Congrats!! I am working hard to make my last $28! When I get back from Disney I will be doing everything I can!!

:sunshine: :sunshine:

Yes Moose Munch!!! YUM!!!

You will make it Thanks for that vote that i would make it last night It got me to work hard and find some loose credits hanging around!

Have a great trip!

Besides if you dont make it in to SM OCT1 who would bring the Moose Munch?:confused:

wdwabby
08-20-2007, 11:22 AM
I'll be in the SM lounge for my "second tour" :)

bs4free
08-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I'll be in the SM lounge for my "second tour" :)

WOOT another one! Congrats on a "Second Tour" I hope to beable to do that as well,

Guess i will soon get to learn about the SM graphics, and then spend hours trying to add it to my already large SIG!

disney_girl
08-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm only $6.17 away from SM status so I'm sure I'll be joining you all again! :cooldance: I'm also $11 away from another $50 gift card for our Sept trip!! I having pending shopping credits coming so that should push me over soon enough! WooHoo!!!! It's really exciting!!!

Carla

bs4free
08-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm only $6.17 away from SM status so I'm sure I'll be joining you all again! :cooldance: I'm also $11 away from another $50 gift card for our Sept trip!! I having pending shopping credits coming so that should push me over soon enough! WooHoo!!!! It's really exciting!!!

Carla

You will make it Carla, can't wait to see you in SM on OCT 1. When again is your sept trip. I think you will make it! Nothing like SR Disney Gift cards for a Disney Trip WOOT WOOT!!!

disney_girl
08-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Oh yeah, no worries... we leave 9/30 so I have plenty of time. I'm sure after this $50 I'll be trying to squeak out another $25. If not, I can start saving for the next trip! :cooldance: It's awesome being able to pay for a lot of our spending money with SR rewards!!

ruledbymercury
08-20-2007, 11:33 AM
With my current balance, plus the credits I have waiting to clear on 9/15, I'm up to 94.10. So I'm only a few credits away from SM status and will very likely be joining you on Oct 1. :)

bs4free
08-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh yeah, no worries... we leave 9/30 so I have plenty of time. I'm sure after this $50 I'll be trying to squeak out another $25. If not, I can start saving for the next trip! :cooldance: It's awesome being able to pay for a lot of our spending money with SR rewards!!

Oh your an end os sept trippy! your good to go! I know that feeling about trying to squeak out another! I just squeaked out one last 25 today for my trip in 12 days! But already thinking humm could it get another:confused: :confused:

I never thought i could have an extra $100 to spend at disney never, and now i do, I know i will get a lot of extra things but WOW that can be used for so much! SR is Great! Can't wait untill sm prices for Cashouts, and to see a real Super Disney Specail Cashout, I just missed the last one!

With my current balance, plus the credits I have waiting to clear on 9/15, I'm up to 94.10. So I'm only a few credits away from SM status and will very likely be joining you on Oct 1. :)
You will make it! Cant wait to see you in the SM with us!

jl8595
08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the club!! I'll be taking a second tour as well!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the club!! I'll be taking a second tour as well!

Thanks for the welcome! I know its a little early but it feels like christmas just came today! WOOT!

Congrats on your second tour as well!

ItsmeSunnyV
08-20-2007, 12:41 PM
I should be joining the party, I have 7 dollars more to go, but that should be easy. I still have a whole month. :) I cant wait! See ya in the LOUNGE Bryan!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 12:49 PM
I should be joining the party, I have 7 dollars more to go, but that should be easy. I still have a whole month. :) I cant wait! See ya in the LOUNGE Bryan!

Well more then a month, but 7 dollars you got that. I cant wait to be in the LOUNGE with ya. I will help make it a fun place to hang out! WOOT for OCT 1.

SGuy Can you increase the sig vB limit to about 400 lines i need about 30 more countdows tickers! :rotfl:

coastalgirl
08-20-2007, 01:10 PM
I will be there for my second quarter also! Congrats to all the upcoming new members!!! Way to go!!!!:cheers:

:party: :party:

Lydia

bs4free
08-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I will be there for my second quarter also! Congrats to all the upcoming new members!!! Way to go!!!!:cheers:

:party: :party:

Lydia

Thanks Lydia, can not wait to see you in SM as well! SM Loung has drinks???? Congrats on your second tour as well! This is going to be so much Fun!

tommygirl79
08-20-2007, 02:14 PM
I'll be there for my second quarter in a row! Wahoo!!! (The Tommygirl version of WOOT!!!) :cooldance: :cooldance:

Party on everyone!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 02:18 PM
I'll be there for my second quarter in a row! Wahoo!!! (The Tommygirl version of WOOT!!!) :cooldance: :cooldance:

Party on everyone!

I like your version of WOOT! so i will give you a Wahoo!!!!!!!!!! too! Glad to see you in SM lounge on OCT 1 and Congrats on a second tour in a row as well! Wahooo!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
08-20-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm a repeat SM too and it will be my fourth quarter returning to the lounge! Whoo Hoo! :cooldance:

bs4free
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm a repeat SM too and it will be my fourth quarter returning to the lounge! Whoo Hoo! :cooldance:
WOW a full year in SM thats great, I hope i can do that!

WOOT! glad to see you on OCT 1

Weluvdisny
08-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I made to SM for the second quarter!! Yippee!!:banana:

Bryan, you've been busy these last 22 days!! Wow!

docsmom
08-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Congratulations, Bryan! :cooldance: I'll be joining you! This will be my 2nd quarter as SM!

bs4free
08-20-2007, 03:18 PM
I made to SM for the second quarter!! Yippee!!:banana:

Bryan, you've been busy these last 22 days!! Wow!

No! I have slowed do alot! I had my first $25 in less than 72 Hours It took me 5 days after that for card #2 and then 7 more days for card #3 and then the last 11 days on card #4 so as you can see i have slowed down alot! But i made it! YEAH!!! So it is possiable to be a SM even if you join in September!!!! for OCT 1.

Glad you will be in SM for your Second Tour, This is going to be a great quarter to be a SM!

Congratulations, Bryan! :cooldance: I'll be joining you! This will be my 2nd quarter as SM!

Thanks I can not wait to be with you and congrats on your second tour as well! WOOT!

~Kathie
08-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I have $15 left to go. I really need to get some shopping done.

Guess I'd better get to it.

Congrats to everyone who has made it so far!!!

tink2008
08-21-2007, 12:22 AM
I will be joining you as a first time SM member! :cooldance: So excited:sunshine:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 11:33 AM

WOOT! you will make your last $15, Shopping is fun and easy!!! Can not wait to see you in SM lounge on OCT 1

I will be joining you as a first time SM member! :cooldance: So excited:sunshine:

Congrats another first time SM Member WOOT!

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 11:54 AM

how about some shoes and booze? :rotfl:

I hear shoebuy is having a special promo and I just got my wines in from my wines direct. So that could potentially be $10 right there. Add in a club of the month for some wine or beer (can do 1 month with Clubs of America) and you've got $6 right there ane enough for SM again. :sunshine:

arob414
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Oh, you should have no problem, still over a month to go. You will be working on your next $100.:sunshine2:

arob414
08-21-2007, 12:08 PM

Wow!!! You go girl!:sunshine:

Okay, don't know what happened to my post but Count me in too. I can not wait!!!
But, now I have to go to school and eat lunch with DD9. Then, I will back to make plan my outfit for my first vist to the SM lounge. Can't start planning too soon.:cooldance:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Wow!!! You go girl!:sunshine:

Okay, don't know what happened to my post but Count me in too. I can not wait!!!
But, now I have to go to school and eat lunch with DD9. Then, I will back to make plan my outfit for my first vist to the SM lounge. Can't start planning too soon.:cooldance:

The SM Lounge has VIDEO CHAT!!!!

?????

Only thing i could think of as to wahy you need an outfit for your visit to the Lounge....

Well Welcome to the SM Lounge cant wait untill OCT 1

Tasha228
08-21-2007, 01:29 PM
I only need $31.85 to make it. As long as real life doesn't get in the way, and I can keep doing the daily surveys, I am sure I will be joining all of you in October. :)

bs4free
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
I only need $31.85 to make it. As long as real life doesn't get in the way, and I can keep doing the daily surveys, I am sure I will be joining all of you in October. :)

Well with over 40 days left to go I am sure you will find your needed 31.85 to join us, in the SM lounge, We want you with us! WOOT! BTW we are not even 2/3 of the way into this quarter and your more then 2/3 of the way to $100.00 so your doing Great!!!!!

ravensdreamer
08-21-2007, 02:06 PM
ME too.....first time SM ...I cannot wait.!

sammielynn
08-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Man, I have to get on the wagon... I still don't have my SM numbers for this quarter. After three quarters in the lounge I would hate to be booted.

bs4free
08-21-2007, 02:45 PM
ME too.....first time SM ...I cannot wait.!

WOOT another first timer in SM like me WOOT!

Man, I have to get on the wagon... I still don't have my SM numbers for this quarter. After three quarters in the lounge I would hate to be booted.

Come on its going to be a party and you know your in! You Can make it you still have 40 Days to go and we got a few more dollars in credits that tracia just put up! You can do you will be at that party for quarter number 4!:heart: :sunshine:

arob414
08-21-2007, 03:10 PM
The SM Lounge has VIDEO CHAT!!!!

?????

Only thing i could think of as to wahy you need an outfit for your visit to the Lounge....

Well Welcome to the SM Lounge cant wait untill OCT 1

Ya shocked me there for a moment. I had forgotten about my outfit comment and was thinking Oh, no, now they are going to know I am not 28 and beautiful.:rotfl: Don't you know women have to have a new outfit for every occasion? And, the occasion doesn't come much bigger than making SM. Even if no one sees me, I will see me.:rotfl:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 03:13 PM
Ya shocked me there for a moment. I had forgotten about my outfit comment and was thinking Oh, no, now they are going to know I am not 28 and beautiful.:rotfl: Don't you know women have to have a new outfit for every occasion? And, the occasion doesn't come much bigger than making SM. Even if no one sees me, I will see me.:rotfl:

I guess i will never completly understand the female mind :rotfl:
NO ONE will SEE me but i NEED a NEW OUTFIT!!!!

But on a real note, A Video chat would be cool bonus for SM, i know SM already gets alot of bonuses, i just cant wait!

zane_anthony
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
I will be there!! :cooldance:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 06:18 PM
I will be there!! :cooldance:

WOOT! :party: SM OCT 1 Is going to be GREAT!!!

Alice28
08-21-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm there! My new goal is to see my ticket get to $1,000!

bs4free
08-21-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm there! My new goal is to see my ticket get to $1,000!

WOOT! on your SM goal, I hope some day to roll my ticker in to the 1,000's too! Your getting closer! You will do it!

icartjetta
08-22-2007, 06:01 PM
O.K. I'm only 6.?? dollars away from being a SM and like a lot of you I'm a virgin, so this should be fun!:sunshine2: :sunshine2:

Kycha
08-22-2007, 07:20 PM
This will be the 2nd quarter as SM for me. So, welcome to all the newbies!! I think Veronica(ItsmeSunnyV) led the newbies to the storming of the lounge last quarter. So, it looks like Bryan has taken on that role for the upcoming newbies. Congrats to all, old and new SM's!!!

bs4free
08-22-2007, 07:33 PM
O.K. I'm only 6.?? dollars away from being a SM and like a lot of you I'm a virgin, so this should be fun!:sunshine2: :sunshine2:

Woot! Well come on in!, you can make 6 credits no problem!!!!

This will be the 2nd quarter as SM for me. So, welcome to all the newbies!! I think Veronica(ItsmeSunnyV) led the newbies to the storming of the lounge last quarter. So, it looks like Bryan has taken on that role for the upcoming newbies. Congrats to all, old and new SM's!!!

Alrighty! A Second Tour for you!

I will led the charge on SM Lounge and on eveything in my path! WOOT WOOT! here comes Everyone on the SM Express :party: :party:

llgray16
08-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Count me in as well! I can't wait to add some more bling to my SM bracelet!

SunshineGirl
08-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I think Veronica(ItsmeSunnyV) led the newbies to the storming of the lounge last quarter. So, it looks like Bryan has taken on that role for the upcoming newbies.

There's one in every crowd. LOL!

bs4free
08-22-2007, 08:24 PM
Count me in as well! I can't wait to add some more bling to my SM bracelet!

WOOT! we get SM Bracelets!!!! Hum mabey we can call the pocket watch chains for us guys! Glad you will be in the SM for OCT 1

There's one in every crowd. LOL!

Trica, I am almost always that ONE!!! Everyone is glad that i am one in a million, because most could not deal with two of me!!!! :rotfl:

Were COMEING!!!!!!

disney_girl
08-24-2007, 09:07 AM
It's official now that I'll be a returning SM Oct 1st! :cooldance:
Now working on a few more dollars to get another Disney GC for our late Sept trip!

See you in the SR lounge!

bs4free
08-24-2007, 10:29 AM
It's official now that I'll be a returning SM Oct 1st! :cooldance:
Now working on a few more dollars to get another Disney GC for our late Sept trip!

See you in the SR lounge!

Glad to see you make SM again WOOT! Can not wait for all of us in the SM Lounge on OCT 1!

You will find those last few dollars and get that last Disney GC before your sept trip. BTW have a great one! I hope your got the FDDP!!!!!

ruledbymercury
08-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks mostly to the nice jump from the increased eBay signup, my current balance plus the holds that will release on 9/15 brings me up to $114.15. So I will definitely be joining SM in October. :)

bs4free
08-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks mostly to the nice jump from the increased eBay signup, my current balance plus the holds that will release on 9/15 brings me up to $114.15. So I will definitely be joining SM in October. :)

That Ebay offer is 12% of a SM goal! Thats a great way to ensure you get in!

WOOT! and Welcome to the SM OCT 1 Party Train!! WOOT!

bs4free
08-24-2007, 02:06 PM
From todays sunshine e-mail

Bryan,

Did you know that it only takes 100 credits in 3 months to make Super Member status?...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I know they are Boiler Plated, and all, but i got a real kick out of reading this one Trica!

mjjmbnmm
08-24-2007, 03:02 PM
after mypending credit on 9-15, I'm in again

bs4free
08-24-2007, 03:47 PM
after mypending credit on 9-15, I'm in again

WOOT! Welcome back to SM on OCT 1, WOOT Glad you can make it, them 15th holds can help alot! when timed right!

MKelley226
08-29-2007, 10:43 PM
I will be making my second tour as well! My counter went over $100 today for the quarter! Last quarter I just barely squeaked in.

moparop
08-29-2007, 11:00 PM
I made it in this quarter too! I am soo excited to what being a SM means!

3dog2kidmom
08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
I can't wait to add another charm to my gorgeous SR bracelet! :sunshine2:

chocovrdmicears
08-29-2007, 11:49 PM
I will be there again too! :banana:
Warning new members...the eve of Oct 1st is crazy...new members and old members alike, tapping on the glass at midnight...Oh Tricia...are you there yet? Can we come in now?
Can't wait to see the lounge once Bryan "Woot :bday: Woots" his way through the doors! It is going to be a crazy holiday season in the Lounge (and yes Bryan, there IS a dress code...)

bs4free
08-30-2007, 12:53 AM
I will be making my second tour as well! My counter went over $100 today for the quarter! Last quarter I just barely squeaked in.

Woot Glad you made it in for a second Tour WOOT!

I made it in this quarter too! I am soo excited to what being a SM means!

Its my first time too, We will both have fun and lean what an SM really is!

I can't wait to add another charm to my gorgeous SR bracelet! :sunshine2:

I want to learn more about SR bracelets and charmes, hey mabey we can get watchbands or belt buckes for us guys, all three of us!

And welcome in to SM again!

I will be there again too! :banana:
Warning new members...the eve of Oct 1st is crazy...new members and old members alike, tapping on the glass at midnight...Oh Tricia...are you there yet? Can we come in now?
Can't wait to see the lounge once Bryan "Woot :bday: Woots" his way through the doors! It is going to be a crazy holiday season in the Lounge (and yes Bryan, there IS a dress code...)

SM OCT 1 will be crazy I will Woot my way in and WOOT all around! Its going to be a blast, Glad you made it in again!

I dont know if trica will be able to handle this party, SG we might need a server upgrade to handle all the wooting!

Hey I do not wear Dresses!

tghamilton
08-30-2007, 09:18 PM
It's official! Once all my pending credits go through I will be way over the top to join you guys and gals!

Tricia

bs4free
08-30-2007, 10:20 PM
It's official! Once all my pending credits go through I will be way over the top to join you guys and gals!

Tricia

Thats great Tricia, Tricia needed Tricia to come join the Jannets! LOL

This is going to be the best SM Quarter EVER!!! OCT 1 Baby WE ARE COMEING FOR YOU!!!!!!

Pooh's Pal
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM
YEAH!!!....I'm only a few dollars away....can't wait to join all of you in the Super Member Castle(or is it lounge?)!!!!! :cooldance:

kimkarli
09-05-2007, 08:51 PM
I will also make it into the SM loungs on Oct. 1, and I am very excited!!!!!!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance:

Hedy
09-05-2007, 08:59 PM
I crossed the threshold yesterday. Se y'all there!

~Kathie
09-05-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm in again this quarter!!! :cooldance:

askomsky
09-05-2007, 10:07 PM
can someone please explain to me how the quarters work? Do I have July/Aug/Sept to make SM for the last quarter of Oct/Nov/Dec?
If that's the case, once my pending credits hit on the 15th I'll be there!
I have $65 plus now and $57 pending.

Thanks!
April

3dog2kidmom
09-05-2007, 10:53 PM
can someone please explain to me how the quarters work? Do I have July/Aug/Sept to make SM for the last quarter of Oct/Nov/Dec?
If that's the case, once my pending credits hit on the 15th I'll be there!
I have $65 plus now and $57 pending.

Thanks!
April

Yep, April, you're in!!! $100 total per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec) earns you SM status for the next quarter. Congrats!!!!

Now... you have to sign up to go on the SR cruise!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;128/st/20081023/e/Sunshine+Rewards+Cruise%21/k/701f/event.png

rygirlsmum
09-06-2007, 06:05 AM
I've actually hit the $100 mark! I wasn't even expecting it! And I have a $12 Boca Java credit coming up, too! YIPPEE!

This may be the only time I hit this, so I'm going to enjoy it!

askomsky
09-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Yep, April, you're in!!! $100 total per quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec) earns you SM status for the next quarter. Congrats!!!!

Now... you have to sign up to go on the SR cruise!!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10732;128/st/20081023/e/Sunshine+Rewards+Cruise%21/k/701f/event.png

Thanks Shelly! Can't wait to meet you over there!
April

Chris
09-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Wow!:cooldance: I made it today!:sunshine2:
This will be my first time being a super member!:banana: :banana:

Chris

chrissylou2
09-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Im in for another quarter!!! Cant wait!!

Chrissy

lmroyea
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
I can't believe I'm going to make it:cooldance:
I never thought I could earn so much in such a short time and have such a great time doing it!

kimntrent
09-06-2007, 11:56 AM
I will be here again. Woo Hoo!

mom2ian
09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I've got my $100 already! Yeah!

mum4jenn
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I will be SM for the very first time!!! I have spent tons of time trying to make sure I hit it!!!

IckyMickey
09-06-2007, 07:13 PM
I didn't think I'd be so excited, but I am! :cooldance:

I love those MID - I needed 3 of them and they credited at 6:00 making my balance for the quarter $100.06!!!

I wasn't even sure I would make it again when I did 10 surveys in July and no sign-ups, but then I needed 300+ pictures developed and made $20+ off of those. Clark, York, Snapfish, Kodak, Shutterly & Photoworks were great money makers and I got lots of free photos too!

Now I need to get enough posts for my banners to show up! You would think I'm not social, but my friends and co-workers would roll their eyes at that. I just like lurking... :angel:

I'm going to do the happy dance again!:cooldance:

spring
09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
I've only been a SR member for 5 weeks, but I only have to make $6.00 more to become a SM. I have a lot of shopping credits that should add to my present total. So if I can just keep going at the surveys, I should be over my $100.00 needed within a week or two. Wish me luck everyone! I'd like to join you!

kimkarli
09-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Now if October would just get here so we could start to enjoy our super member status!!

Tiggerific711
09-10-2007, 12:38 PM
I only need $13.10 to make super member :cooldance: I can't believe I'll make it for the first time only doing freebies!

Off to find more free offers!

TTFN
Marianne

Pooh's Pal
09-10-2007, 12:52 PM
Just made it in....by the skin of my teeth!!
Can't wait till 10/1 but will keep plugging away at my SR total!!
You all said I could do it back in late June (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1040&page=10) Thanks!!

HollyD
09-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm 7.00 short of SM but I have 11.10 coming off of pending on Sept 15th so I will definately be here next quarter. It really does get addicitive doesn't it.

lilianddomsmom
09-12-2007, 09:34 AM
yay i'm back too for this quarter. the credit that i just got for the survey from yesterday just put me over the $100 mark :cooldance:

tarheelpat
09-12-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm in for the first time -- can't wait.:)