PDA

View Full Version : Dyson vacuum

nurseminnie76
08-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Does anyone have a Dyson? I've been contemplating getting one for a while now, and of course I'm looking for the best deal while still getting SR shopping credits. :rotfl: I am looking at the DC07 All Floor Types because the majority of my downstairs is hardwoods and ceramic tile while the upstairs is mostly carpet. So I need one vac for everything. The best I've found so far is $399 with free shipping at Target for 3% back.

Anyone have any deals for me?

m 'n c
08-20-2007, 01:08 PM
I don't think dyson's ever go on sale. I think sometimes you can use the BB&B cards that come in the mail but even some of those exclude dyson's. Free shipping on that vaccuum is pretty good. Is target a flat 3% or 3% up to a certain $$ amount and then a % above a certain $$ amount?

How about checking Best buy? I think I've seen dyson's in their sunday ads.

moparop
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I got my Dyson from L'n'T with a 20% off coupon. That was the only deal I could find!

sunshinecindy
08-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Does anyone have a Dyson? I've been contemplating getting one for a while now, and of course I'm looking for the best deal while still getting SR shopping credits. :rotfl: I am looking at the DC07 All Floor Types because the majority of my downstairs is hardwoods and ceramic tile while the upstairs is mostly carpet. So I need one vac for everything. The best I've found so far is $399 with free shipping at Target for 3% back.

Anyone have any deals for me?

Thats a pretty good deal. I have the DC07 Animal and I love it. I bought it on ebay. They have some good deals too and you get the cash back through SR for that too.

Magical JenK
08-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I love my Dyson! I have the Animal DC17 & it's simply the most amazing vacuum cleaner I've ever seen! I had my neighbor come over so I could show her the sheer amazing job it was doing!! I've brought it to my in-laws to show them too! It's simply just the best thing ever!!

I got mine at Target (store) in May when they had a promo of buying the vacuum & getting a TGT gc. So I got the more expensive one ($599), but I got a $100 gc (plus my discount, plus an additional 10% off from the Target Visa). GREAT deal for me!

But seriously, it's just the best thing I've ever purchased & would absolutely recommend any of the Dysons!!

disney_girl
08-20-2007, 02:03 PM
We have the Dyson All Floor and LOVE it! I highly recommend it!

That's a good price through Target! The only other deal I found is if you have a Kohl's credit card. They have the Dyson on sale for $431 and if you put it on your credit card and use the code BACK2SCHOOL, you can get 30% off which would bring it down to $302.39 ($342.98 with shipping and tax for me). Kohl's also offers 3% back through SR.

nurseminnie76
08-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for all the replys guys. I ended up ordering through Kohl's because that seemed to be the best deal I could find. I had to make a trip to my local Kohl's and apply in person for a Kohl's account but it was definately worth it to save that 30%. My dyson vac should arrive sometime next week and I just saw my credit post to my SR account this morning.

I'm not sure I've ever been so excited to clean before, but I can't wait to try it out. :sunshine:

disney_girl
08-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Yay!! I felt the same way when I first got mine! I was vacuuming everything! lol

zoodoyle
08-29-2007, 09:43 AM
I think we may need to check out a dyson as well - the "puppy" fur is killing our current vacuum.

DisneyMa
08-29-2007, 10:47 AM
I love:heart: love:heart: love:heart: love my Dyson(DC07)!!

I bought mine at BB&B w/20% off coupon and a $100 GC. Besides a smokin' deal, it really is the best vacuum!!

I have 3 kids, 2 cats, 1 (70 lb.) black dog. Oh, did I mention my carpet is a light color? Three black animals and a light carpet! I vacuum everyday and I still love to watch the canister fill up!! (weird, I know)

I love mine so much, I convinced my parents and 2 friends to buy Dysons. Oh, and like another poster, I was doing in house demos too!!:D