PDA

View Full Version : Twitter contest!

m4travels
03-31-2009, 08:35 PM
Woo Hoo! Thank you Sunshine Rewards! I'm gonna love my new iPod Shuffle!!! :banana::banana::banana::party:

pbhall13
03-31-2009, 10:53 PM
congrats..........put a few songs on there from the original Soundtrack to Wicked for me!!! God I love that music.........

Isn't SR great!!

m 'n c
03-31-2009, 10:57 PM
Congrats! I was looking for the official announcement and couldn't find it. Share with us what you download to put on it.

3dog2kidmom
03-31-2009, 10:59 PM
congrats..........put a few songs on there from the original Soundtrack to Wicked for me!!! God I love that music.........

Isn't SR great!!

and Phantom and Mamma Mia for me, please!

m4travels
03-31-2009, 11:23 PM

Isn't SR great!!

and Phantom and Mamma Mia for me, please!

Okay....how did y'all know that these are 3 of my favorite shows? Wicked, 7 times; Phantom, 8 times; Mamma Mia, 5 times (with number 6 coming up this spring).

Who else but a Wicked nut would name his dogs Fiyero and Glinda, huh?

m4travels
03-31-2009, 11:25 PM
Congrats! I was looking for the official announcement and couldn't find it. Share with us what you download to put on it.

I'm definitely looking forward to putting some good stuff on for my gym nights. I love the iTrain stuff, but it's time for some music, too! No more hooking up an arm band, just gonna clip it on!

3dog2kidmom
03-31-2009, 11:29 PM
Okay....how did y'all know that these are 3 of my favorite shows? Wicked, 7 times; Phantom, 8 times; Mamma Mia, 5 times (with number 6 coming up this spring).

Unfortunately I've never gotten tix for Wicked... but Phantom 4 times; Mamma Mia twice! Wicked WILL be in my future, though...

m4travels
03-31-2009, 11:42 PM
Unfortunately I've never gotten tix for Wicked... but Phantom 4 times; Mamma Mia twice! Wicked WILL be in my future, though...

Search for those airfares.....San Diego in August.....I'm just sayin':angel:....

pbhall13
03-31-2009, 11:44 PM
I even have my 2 year old nephew dancing around my house to the Wicked soundtrack..........we even slow dance to "I'm not that Girl" (that's our song and I am going to dance with him at his wedding to that son, god willing)........and it is my music of choice when cleaning the house (odd I know) but I get so motiviated.....and I cry, every freaking tim, when I get to "For Good".

Was just on the official website for Wicked........trying to get tickets for Broadway either this spring or summer!!

Let's not forget Miss Siagon............oh Dude we could have some great sing alongs.......if you ever need a theatre partner when you are on the East Coast I am your girl!!

~Kathie
03-31-2009, 11:53 PM

You have to see Wicked!!! Incredible. Saw it here in Providence, I would love to see it in NYC. Phantom.....saw that 3 times, twice in Providence, once in NYC. First Providence show was spectacular, 2nd was okay.......NYC was last year and very disappointing. Phantom was marginal, Christine was awful. I've never seen Mamma Mia but hope too soon.

Congratulations Michael!!!

Sahmy
04-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Congratulations!

So, who won the Facebook contest?

m4travels
04-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Received my iPod Shuffle yesterday! There was the box waiting for me on the porch when I arrived home from work. Couldn't remember what I had ordered, opened the box, and there was the little gem! Time to transfer my iTrain workouts to it!

Thanks, SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

PSL1013
04-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Received my iPod Shuffle yesterday! There was the box waiting for me on the porch when I arrived home from work. Couldn't remember what I had ordered, opened the box, and there was the little gem! Time to transfer my iTrain workouts to it!

Thanks, SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Congrats...Lucky You!!! :clap: