PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Question for Tricia

tghamilton
08-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Tricia,
I rec'd my first pair of shoes from my shoebuy order today but haven't seen it come up in my account as pending or otherwise. Just wondering if you know whether there was a problem. I can forward you my confirmation email if that will help.

Thanks
Tricia

jnorth1007
08-20-2007, 06:04 PM
At this point the only option is to wait the 7-10 days from when you bought them and then file a trouble ticket on it. Make sure that you didnt use any outside codes on the purchase or any outside links before filing the trouble ticket. They are pretty strict about those things.

mollyeilis
08-20-2007, 06:33 PM
From another post I saw today elsewhere...be sure you're looking in your account at the date you ordered. The pending credit might be "buried" under more recent activity!

tghamilton
08-20-2007, 06:43 PM
From another post I saw today elsewhere...be sure you're looking in your account at the date you ordered. The pending credit might be "buried" under more recent activity!

YAY!!! Thank you for this suggestion! Yeppers - it is there!!! Wahoo!!!! Now I have my proof for my DH and I can order MORE!!!

Thank you SR!

Tricia

jnorth1007
08-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Ok so that was a much easier solution lol I guess I need to make that my disclaimer from now on. Check back to the date you ordered before filing tt's LOL

mollyeilis
08-20-2007, 06:54 PM
:)

Glad I could help. Now you will be able to answer that question for others in the future! (that's how I learned about it, that and the post with the same question on the Dis a couple hours ago, LOL)

spring
08-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Thank you, Mollyellis for explaining where to find the pending credit. I, too, ordered something last Friday and have been looking for the pending credit. It didn't occur to me to look at the date I ordered. However, it is there! Yeah!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-20-2007, 07:41 PM

I think that was my post - how cool is that? :sunshine: After all I have learned here, I can actually contribute something useful to someone else! :)

mollyeilis
08-20-2007, 08:02 PM
I think that was my post - how cool is that? :sunshine: After all I have learned here, I can actually contribute something useful to someone else! :)

Yeppers!

Contributing...I always feel the need to remind the survey thread that nothing will credit over the weekend. Of course I forgot to do that this week, and guess who was expecting her Friday survey to credit on Saturday morning? :p

TtownAnne
08-22-2007, 01:10 PM
I'm reading up on all the ShoeBuy posts because my daughter is desperate for a pair of Crocs before we go to Disney!

mollyeilis
08-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Just buy 'em! :) Be sure to go through the 13% link, and if you have never signed up, signing up for an account gives you a bonus, and you'll get them fast, and it will be good. :)