PDA

View Full Version : Wii Games B2G1 Free this week at Target.....

askomsky
04-01-2009, 04:55 PM
I meant to post it on Sat/Sun when I saw the sale ad. I was in our store today and they were fully stocked. Usually this deal only comes out around October/November for the holidays. So if you have any birthdays or special events coming now would be the time to stock up.

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
hmmm, good to know! i was aiting for the ones I want until Christmas time but now i may rethink that. Except, Toy Story Mania is supposed to come out for the Wii in the fall and I wanted to get that one in the deal. Hmmmmm

MdCaterer
04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
I meant to post it on Sat/Sun when I saw the sale ad. I was in our store today and they were fully stocked. Usually this deal only comes out around October/November for the holidays. So if you have any birthdays or special events coming now would be the time to stock up.

Was this instore only?? We don't have a local Target but I wouldn't mind getting this deal

Alice28
04-05-2009, 12:32 PM
I got in on this deal- 3 games for Easter baskets. I went with the cheaper ones, but still, I love to save $$! And really- TSM is coming out for Wii? AWESOME!

askomsky
04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Was this instore only?? We don't have a local Target but I wouldn't mind getting this deal

Not sure but this was last week, the sale that would have ended yesterday.

wilsonfamily4
04-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I got in on this deal- 3 games for Easter baskets. I went with the cheaper ones, but still, I love to save $$! And really- TSM is coming out for Wii? AWESOME!

YES!!! I was so excited when I heard. That is our familys favorite ride. Supposedly it will be out November 1! It will be a present for sure!

Alice28
04-05-2009, 09:42 PM
YES!!! I was so excited when I heard. That is our familys favorite ride. Supposedly it will be out November 1! It will be a present for sure!

No kidding! My oldest son's bday is November 28th (we'll be in WDW)- that might be a fun gift to give him at Disney! He's super stoked about having that gift card to spend. (he'll be 12).