PDA

View Full Version : Trifecta . . . or not?

tarheelpat
04-02-2009, 07:45 AM
I got the dreaded white page thank you at the end of a very loooooooooooooong daily survey on movies. It was so long that I completed the 2 cents survey while I was waiting for trailers to load. I also got the OTX.

Some of us have gotten unexpected credits a few times, which we've assumed are the white page ones. Is this a trifecta or not?

askomsky
04-02-2009, 08:38 AM
I got the dreaded white page thank you at the end of a very loooooooooooooong daily survey on movies. It was so long that I completed the 2 cents survey while I was waiting for trailers to load. I also got the OTX.

Some of us have gotten unexpected credits a few times, which we've assumed are the white page ones. Is this a trifecta or not?

I would say no, bc when I get the white screen and not an SR congrats screen I take another survey. It has never been "guarenteed" those extra credits are the dreaded white screen movie ones, even though it would make sense. Anytime I've gotten a generic thank you screen I report it and try for another DS.

tarheelpat
04-02-2009, 08:57 AM
That's not what I want to hear! I tried to qualify for another daily, of course but no luck. I got the trifecta exactly one time in March even though I tried repeatedly every day. It is really hard to qualify for three surveys a day when you're a middle class white woman with a family member who works for the media . . .

m 'n c
04-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I would agree. Probably won't credit tomorrow/today but maybe at a later date it will.

OhMari
04-02-2009, 02:06 PM

Maybe it had to do with completing the 2 cent survey, before the Daily Survey was completed. I think I read, the Daily is suppose to be done, before you try the 2 cent. Maybe I'm wrong too. I haven't gotten a 2 cent survey in a long time.

tarheelpat
04-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Maybe it had to do with completing the 2 cent survey, before the Daily Survey was completed. I think I read, the Daily is suppose to be done, before you try the 2 cent. Maybe I'm wrong too. I haven't gotten a 2 cent survey in a long time.

Actually, the technical problems thread on the technical board has several instances of this survey not crediting. I read about them AFTER doing it, though. I has around 10 movie trailers, so it's a long one.