PDA

View Full Version : Survey Issues

lrsellars
05-12-2007, 05:01 PM
I've just gone all the way through a survery (15-20 minutes), answered all the questions, watched all the videos, got to the end and they started asking all the informational stuff (age, income, race etc.) and got the screen, "you did not qualify, blah, blah, blah". I love doing surveys, but this really wasn't fair. It was for Ambien CR.

mollyeilis
05-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Yes, though not for Ambien. Drives me crazy to be sent out of a survey for a demographic reason, when IMO they should have collected that info from the bit we've already filled out on SR's page!

SunshineGirl
05-12-2007, 07:53 PM
My contact at Greenfield is really great about wanting to know this kind of thing. I've been forwarding this kind of stuff along to her lately. She also said that they recently hired quality control people who are doing nothing but sitting and taking these surveys all day. You have to figure that this will tick off Greenfield as well because it means that Greenfield doesn't get paid (as much or at all) for people who do not "qualify".

Alice28
05-12-2007, 08:48 PM
I took one today, got about halfway thru it, and it froze up on me. Bummer. I then could not qualify for another one the rest of the day. :computer:

chocovrdmicears
05-12-2007, 10:29 PM
I guess I have been lucky because for the last 2 weeks or so I have managed to qualify for a survey everyday...Only 1 time I felt I was well into the survey did it lock up & I managed to qualify later on that day...That being said, I am a blessed:heart: to be a SAHM and and am able to try various times throughout the day. :)

mollyeilis
05-13-2007, 12:37 AM
Tricia, I wanted to add something to the survey thing. This might just be that surveys don't credit over the weekend or something else is up, but in the last two or three days I've finished two surveys and nothing has credited.

So it might just be on your company's end (or omg please no on my computer's end), OR it could be further signs that the survey company is having issues.

I don't have helpful URLs, but I do remember what the surveys are about, if the survey company is interested.

jl8595
05-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Tricia, I wanted to add something to the survey thing. This might just be that surveys don't credit over the weekend or something else is up, but in the last two or three days I've finished two surveys and nothing has credited.

So it might just be on your company's end (or omg please no on my computer's end), OR it could be further signs that the survey company is having issues.

I don't have helpful URLs, but I do remember what the surveys are about, if the survey company is interested.

Same here. I haven't received credit for Fri/Sat surveys.

PSL1013
05-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Same here. I haven't received credit for Fri/Sat surveys.

They aren't credited on the weekends...wait until Monday and you'll get 2 or 3 at once! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-13-2007, 10:03 AM
They aren't credited on the weekends...wait until Monday and you'll get 2 or 3 at once! :cooldance:

Right. The survey credits are manually added by a person Monday through Friday. So we get the Friday-Saturday-Sunday stats all on Monday.

Now...don't freak out if you don't see survey credits within 24 hours. Because it is something I have to do manually, I don't always get them loaded on a given day. So you might even see 2-3 days' worth during the week come in one day. I never go more than a few days, though. It all depends on what time the survey lady gets the stats loaded. Sometimes she is out, too.

Tomorrow (Monday), I am having wisdom tooth extraction at noon and I have to be premedicated in the morning. Depending on whether she gets the stats loaded by about 10am, I may be too loopy to get the stats loaded by the time she puts them out there. If so, I'll get them up Monday night or first thing Tuesday, depending on how I am feeling after the extraction. To say that I am freaking out about it already would be an understatement. LOL!

PSL1013
05-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery....I'm not worried about getting my credits right away, in fact I really like seeing the balance take a big jump all at once! :hugs:

mollyeilis
05-13-2007, 12:35 PM
OK. :)

I only *just* figured out that you can try to do a survey more than once (I had thought if you were rejected that you were done for the day), so I've only really just started the survey thing. :) So I'm a newbie at it!

Have fun with the oral surgery! I'm sure it will be fine.

jl8595
05-13-2007, 04:47 PM
Right. The survey credits are manually added by a person Monday through Friday. So we get the Friday-Saturday-Sunday stats all on Monday.

Now...don't freak out if you don't see survey credits within 24 hours. Because it is something I have to do manually, I don't always get them loaded on a given day. So you might even see 2-3 days' worth during the week come in one day. I never go more than a few days, though. It all depends on what time the survey lady gets the stats loaded. Sometimes she is out, too.

Tomorrow (Monday), I am having wisdom tooth extraction at noon and I have to be premedicated in the morning. Depending on whether she gets the stats loaded by about 10am, I may be too loopy to get the stats loaded by the time she puts them out there. If so, I'll get them up Monday night or first thing Tuesday, depending on how I am feeling after the extraction. To say that I am freaking out about it already would be an understatement. LOL!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!! :)

Good luck tomorrow - I hope everything goes well!!

krg1968
05-13-2007, 11:20 PM
Just wishing you luck with the wisdom teeth. I had mine removed in March, 2 at a time. I need to get more dental work done but I'm putting it off now that nothing hurts!:)
It is a good excuse to eat pudding and popsicles, too!

SunshineGirl
05-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Just wishing you luck with the wisdom teeth. I had mine removed in March, 2 at a time. I need to get more dental work done but I'm putting it off now that nothing hurts!:)
It is a good excuse to eat pudding and popsicles, too!

Ack!! That doesn't sound good. Did you have them just pulled or were they impacted and needed cut out? Mine is pretty much completely erupted and just needs pulled. I'm hoping that makes it a little bit better than what I have seen some people go through.

mollyeilis
05-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Ack!! That doesn't sound good. Did you have them just pulled or were they impacted and needed cut out? Mine is pretty much completely erupted and just needs pulled. I'm hoping that makes it a little bit better than what I have seen some people go through.

Hope everything is going well today. :)

Simple pulling is definitely better. I was in between simple and complicated, and it all went fine. You would know if this were your situation, so this shouldn't worry you, but my poor brother has had to go for YEARS with problem teeth, because his facial nerves were somehow all tangled up in his wisdom teeth, and the risks were too high for years! When he was in the military he flat-out refused to let them practice on him. But he just recently found a great oral surgeon, and got those wisdom teeth out with no nerve problems. :)

But anyway, what you've got going on today is much more simple!

When you're ready...just went through a LONG survey, and after 10 to 15 minutes of filling things out, THEN it asked education, marriage status, what state, and employment...and then as it said "thank you" and I clicked....blammo, greenfield server issues.

So really, two issues there for your greenfield contact. :)