PDA

View Full Version : Super Member Forum?

lkturner
04-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Is it gone? I don't see it anymore in my list of topics

askomsky
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Is it gone? I don't see it anymore in my list of topics

Did you send in your request? You have to re-request every Q, since SR clears it out. The instructions are on the SM page.

HTH!

lkturner
04-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Did you send in your request? You have to re-request every Q, since SR clears it out. The instructions are on the SM page.

HTH!

Oops, thanks!

sunshinecindy
04-06-2009, 08:13 AM
And you have to make sure its the correct password. I've had quite a few already that haven't been.

rumrunnergirl
04-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Do we put the password in where it says "reason for wanting to join this group"?

askomsky
04-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Do we put the password in where it says "reason for wanting to join this group"?

YES :D

rumrunnergirl
04-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Aha - then I was one of the ones Cindy was referring to, LOL. I applied again. :)

mmm611
10-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Help me out here....on the list of forums, where exactly is the SM forum supposed to be now? I applied Friday evening with the password copy and pasted from the Lounge. I've been an SM for 3 years now and never got approved for the SM forum last quarter either, probably because I didn't bother to apply till September. I always copy and paste the password from the Lounge....what am I missing this time?

m 'n c
10-03-2010, 11:10 AM
It should show up between The Rewards and Technical Issues.

spring
10-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Help me out here....on the list of forums, where exactly is the SM forum supposed to be now? I applied Friday evening with the password copy and pasted from the Lounge. I've been an SM for 3 years now and never got approved for the SM forum last quarter either, probably because I didn't bother to apply till September. I always copy and paste the password from the Lounge....what am I missing this time?

I don't think you are missing anything this time. I am also waiting, but I didn't apply until yesterday. Just simply forgot, and I know better, lol!:rotfl: However, Cindy is on vacation, so I'm betting she'll take care of all requests when she gets back.

The SM forum is typically located towards the bottom of the first section of topics listed.

mmm611
10-03-2010, 11:27 AM
I don't think you are missing anything this time. I am also waiting, but I didn't apply until yesterday. Just simply forgot, and I know better, lol!:rotfl: However, Cindy is on vacation, so I'm betting she'll take care of all requests when she gets back.

The SM forum is typically located towards the bottom of the first section of topics listed.

I realize that, but I think I'm a little paranoid this time around since I never saw myself get approved last quarter!

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on that area.

mmm611
10-09-2010, 01:08 PM
I've applied twice in the past week now and the SM forum is still not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I ALWAYS copy and paste the password from the Lounge into the box. It's still listed in my groups available to join in user CP too.

spring
10-09-2010, 02:12 PM
I've applied twice in the past week now and the SM forum is still not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I ALWAYS copy and paste the password from the Lounge into the box. It's still listed in my groups available to join in user CP too.

Really strange. I was let into the lounge the day after I applied. Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong. I would open a TT up if I were you. Good luck.

mmm611
10-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Wow, finally let in today! Thanks Cindy!

sunshinecindy
10-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Wow, finally let in today! Thanks Cindy!

Was odd cause I had to manually go in and let you in, it wouldn't work otherwise.