PDA

View Full Version : Freaky scratch-off today

JillyFish
04-04-2009, 11:29 AM
So I just did the scratch-off and it was acting really wierd! I didn't even think I would get to play since it was already after 11:00am, but to my surprise there were still chances available. When I picked my first square, three squares were revealed....none with the $. Two of the squares remained revealed and I was able to keep trying. I was able to uncover all the squares....and the $ wasn't under ANY of them BTW! LOL!

It was just really weird!

sunshinecindy
04-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Thats our little Leprechaun, always playing tricks. :p

KJFAE
04-13-2009, 09:49 AM
I had the same issue on Sat, but didn't have time to come to the forum to post. Just tried it now & am having the same issue - 3 squares are uncovered, but then it lets me select another, but then switches the squares that are uncovered. Nothing under any of them.

sunshinecindy
04-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Weird, I just tried it and no problem. Sometimes I think it can be either your server or browser too that make it do weird things.

KJFAE
04-13-2009, 11:54 AM
Now it is showing they're all gone for today, which I would expect by this time of day (really missing the SM status!!). It was odd - the stranger thing is that it happened on Sat on the home computer & today here at work on a different computer, which seemed odd to me.

penn19
04-29-2009, 10:43 AM
It was weird today because I clicked on 3 squares and didn't find the $ sign but it also didn't reveal where it was either, but whatever.....So then when I checked my current earnings it showed that I had another 3 cents in there. When I checked my account history it showed I got the first click for today. I don't want to complain or anything but it must be a glitch.