PDA

View Full Version : How do I match Quill Orders?

jgates8
04-04-2009, 04:24 PM
How do I match Quill orders in my history other than by date? The order number provided by Quill in no way matches the reference numbers in my account history?

I only ask as sometimes I will place 2 orders on one day and I am trying to verify that we receive credit for all of them. All seem to be ok recently except one missing order, but just want to make sure.

Also - Quill states 3% on most items, however, recently it seems I am getting the 1% on basically everything - even orders that were 3% before. Have they changed their percentage? Or reduced it for their preferred members that are already receiving a product discount?

SunshineGirl
04-05-2009, 08:51 AM
I do think that they have changed their percentages on a lot of things. Unfortunately, most of our merchants have been lowering the percentages on us lately. :(

That's really bizarre that the order numbers are not matching up. I would open a trouble ticket just to have Angie check it out and see if we get any other numbers at all on them.

jgates8
04-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Thank you. I am happy to get anything from them - it's great! And recently they have been automatically flowing thru to my account again (for several months I had to open a ticket on each one). However, last week seems to be MIA again - but since I placed it on a Sunday, I'll wait and see if it flows thru tonight. Otherwise I'll place a tt after the normal time frame.