PDA

View Full Version : STILL HAVING gREANFIELD PROBLEMS?

tbbucs1
04-09-2009, 02:08 PM
High I was wondering if anyone was still having problems getting to the Grennfield surveys. I am still unable to get in.

m 'n c
04-09-2009, 02:12 PM
There are a handful of people still having issues but the majority of people from what I can read on here are not having issues.

They did one of the following to resolve the issue:

1. Upgraded their internet browser to the latest version
2. Ran CCleaner a few times
3. Ran Spybot
4. Ran adaware or malwarebytes
5. Rebooted
6. Cleared temp files and cache through their browser

Chris
04-09-2009, 03:11 PM
There are a handful of people still having issues but the majority of people from what I can read on here are not having issues.

They did one of the following to resolve the issue:

1. Upgraded their internet browser to the latest version
2. Ran CCleaner a few times
3. Ran Spybot
4. Ran adaware or malwarebytes
5. Rebooted
6. Cleared temp files and cache through their browser

Well I did all that and more! And it still won't work!!:confused::(:headache:

iluvamystery89
04-09-2009, 03:16 PM
i've followed every suggestion posted in the forum and still get the surveyrouter domain page whenever i click the SR daily survey page. looks like we're SOL.

athoods
04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Me too Chris even tried using mf and still nothing. I hope somebody can let us know if it is are our end or greenfield. Other have said that they count on DS to keep SM status and I am one of them as well.

Since it is a holiday weekend i wonder if it will not be fixed until Monday.

catnapfan
04-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I am having the same problems mentioned. I have tried everything suggested and still get taken to the surveyrouter domain page. I think it is probably more than just a handful of people having this problem they just haven't posted about it.

metallicaruler80
04-09-2009, 04:20 PM
I am having problems too.:cry:

Love2Shop
04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm still getting the surveyrouter page when I try with my desktop pc. I have tried everything listed in this thread, updates, virus scans and cleaning out cookies, so I don't know what the problem is.

The weird thing is, I just turned on my laptop and was able to get in fine, there were even a bunch of options for me. Of course, I screened out of every single one.:headache:

Not sure that i have the patience to keep trying to get a ds today....:computer: but there's no way I will make my goal for this month or SM without getting a ds almost every day.

SunshineGirl
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
I just sent this thread off to Greenfield to see if they have any suggestions for us.

askomsky
04-09-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm still getting the surveyrouter page when I try with my desktop pc. I have tried everything listed in this thread, updates, virus scans and cleaning out cookies, so I don't know what the problem is.

The weird thing is, I just turned on my laptop and was able to get in fine, there were even a bunch of options for me. Of course, I screened out of every single one.:headache:

Not sure that i have the patience to keep trying to get a ds today....:computer: but there's no way I will make my goal for this month or SM without getting a ds almost every day.

That tells me then it's something with your desktop, if you with your user id can try for one on the laptop. Remember DS track by id not cookies.