PDA

View Full Version : Are you a coffee lover??

m4travels
04-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Just received an notice that coffeeforless now has Kopi Luwak available! It's only $350 per pound (usually retails for $600 per pound) BUT they're offering a 10% discount!

Remember The Bucket List and Jack Nicholson's coffee of choice? Yup, it was Kopi Luwak! Go get it now!! :cooldance:

ETA: They only have 10 bags available!!!

sunshinecindy
04-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Just received an notice that coffeeforless now has Kopi Luwak available! It's only $350 per pound (usually retails for $600 per pound) BUT they're offering a 10% discount!

Remember The Bucket List and Jack Nicholson's coffee of choice? Yup, it was Kopi Luwak! Go get it now!! :cooldance:

Wow, sign me up for 5....hey Tricia, I need a raise to buy coffee. LOL

~Kathie
04-10-2009, 11:38 AM

:eek::eek::eek:

Blessing and Miracle
04-10-2009, 02:48 PM

Oh, I remember it all too well, especially what it's made of.:rotfl: :rotfl:

PSL1013
04-10-2009, 06:05 PM

I got that email notice too but I'm waiting for this to come out in a K-Cup for my Keurig. :rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Sorry all you coffee hounds..I ordered the last 5!! Must of got in right after Cindy, thank goodness she left 5 for me!! :p