PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tried The EZ Combs Offer?

iluvamystery89
04-11-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm seriously considering ordering these, but was wondering if they really work. Has anyone tried them? I have long hair and put it up frequently, so these could be very useful, provided they do what they say they do. Reviews or opinions?:sunshine:

Hedy
04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
I wanted these to work, but I couldn't get them to work for me. I think part of the problem is that I have thick hair and a big head-even a half up was too much for the elastic.

iluvamystery89
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
thank you! i might have the same problem-i have a very round head (think charles barkley) and although gastric bypass surgery thinned my hair considerably, i still have more than my share. too bad there's not a way to try before you buy!

kimntrent
04-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I have long thick hair and they work well for me. My aunt gave one to me last year.

iluvamystery89
04-11-2009, 05:04 PM
cool :) thanks! i'm very curious about these.

MrsWonka
04-13-2009, 12:05 PM
I actually found mine at a local store, I purchased the first set and I LOVED the one. The second one, one of the elastics broke before I got it out of the package, so I got a second set, it doesn't work at all. Not sure why the drastic difference, I have very thin, fine hair. The combs appeared to be the same, but the first one I could do anything with and it would stay until I moved it, the second one was constantly falling out, not feeling secure, I HATE that one.

iluvamystery89
04-13-2009, 09:06 PM
hmmm...how odd that the two would be so different. i just placed my order, so we'll see. thanks ladies! i appreciate you taking the time to give your opinions!

iluvamystery89
04-14-2009, 10:05 AM
just an FYI, if anyone is interested in trying these, i placed my order last night and it was pending in my account an hour later!