PDA

View Full Version : My Wine Direct $10 off any wine or wine pack plus free shipping with code

spring
08-21-2007, 04:35 PM
I was all excited about the new coupon for My Direct Wine with the code SUNSHINE 807. I chose 3 bottles of wine, went to checkout and added the above coupon code. A message was displayed that I could not get free shipping unless I ordered 6 or more bottles. What's up with that? The coupon code says $10 off ANY wine or wine pack and free shipping. I am not going to order until this is cleared up.

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 04:46 PM
I think the minimum order there is 6 bottles - merchant rules. I think when the coupon says any wine order/wine pack it refers to the way the site is layed out where you can either make your own wine pack of 6 wines (or 12) or you can order prebuilt packs by the site.

I had the same message when I went to order so I just threw in a few extra bottles since it wasn't that much more.

sunshinecindy
08-21-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't think they will even let you order the 3 bottles, even with paying for shipping. They basically sell by the 6 pack, you can design your own if you want, but no less then 6 bottles. In a way, i can see that cause if people would be ordering just a couple bottles at a time, thats a lot of handling, and they would have to charge more money for shipping and handling to cover it, so i say hey, get more wine, pay no shipping, Works out better that way for the consumer in the long run,.

spring
08-21-2007, 05:02 PM
I guess that makes sense. However, I was just confused by the coupon. I guess a little more wine never hurt anyone!

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I guess that makes sense. However, I was just confused by the coupon. I guess a little more wine never hurt anyone!

haha nope. Plus they make excellent gifts. I just got my order in yesterday from last sunday I believe when we were all talking in flash chat about the coupon and ordering.

sunshinecindy
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM

In my opinion, it only helps.....:cheers:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM
haha nope. Plus they make excellent gifts. I just got my order in yesterday from last sunday I believe when we were all talking in flash chat about the coupon and ordering.

How was your order? I think cindy sold alot of wine that night in flash chat and i am not just talking about her order :rotfl:

m 'n c
08-21-2007, 05:16 PM
How was your order? I think cindy sold alot of wine that night in flash chat and i am not just talking about her order :rotfl:

Well I haven't been able to try it out yet.
i don't think nyquil + wine = coherent m 'n c

I'll try it out over the long labor day weekend and let you know.

spring
08-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Okay, you talked me into it. I just ordered a 6 pack of red wine. I'm looking forward to receiving it, then drinking it!:rotfl:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Well I haven't been able to try it out yet.
i don't think nyquil + wine = coherent m 'n c

I'll try it out over the long labor day weekend and let you know.

OK no Winequil for you! I guess I will have to wait untill mid september to read about it! When i return from my trip!

Humm now off to see if we have SR discounts on Winequil!

sunshinecindy
08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Okay, you talked me into it. I just ordered a 6 pack of red wine. I'm looking forward to receiving it, then drinking it!:rotfl:

If you don't like it, you can always send it to me. :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
08-21-2007, 06:45 PM
You can't send it to me because stupid Indiana won't let me get wine in the mail!!!!

speechteachri
08-21-2007, 06:59 PM
You can't send it to me because stupid Indiana won't let me get wine in the mail!!!!

Tricia you and I can WHINE together about our lack of being able to order WINE!!!!:(

~Kathie
08-21-2007, 07:02 PM
Tricia you and I can WHINE together about our lack of being able to order WINE!!!!:(

Yes.........can't send to Rhode Island either. :(