PDA

View Full Version : Checks Unlimited Bonus

SunshineGirl
04-14-2009, 03:54 PM
For those of you who might not have gotten the email, we are offering a bonus this month for Checks Unlimited purchases. Many ANY CU purchase through Sunshine Rewards before the end of April and you will get an extra $1 on top of your 10% cash back. They have a terrific selection of not only checks but also address labels and more.

Feel free to post this deal on other boards and blogs because you do not have to click on anything special to get the deal. The $1 bonus will be added to your account 24-48 hours after your purchase is made.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ChecksUnlimited/

SunshineGirl
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I forgot to mention that they have a lot of cute Disney stuff. :) It's where I got my Mickey checks.

jnorth1007
04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
You know I love to use SR links in my blog posts LOL I am going to make a post about this one right now!

marcymajor
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
i really like the things they have on their site but i was just wondering if anyone knows what the shipping charges are.

kimntrent
04-14-2009, 05:19 PM
They are really not to bad. I buy from there for my checks all the time. They are great.

Breeze88
04-14-2009, 06:54 PM
I just ordered from them before you posted this offer :cry:

I still haven't gotten the 10% shopping credit though, do they take awhile to credit?

SunshineGirl
04-14-2009, 07:12 PM
I just ordered from them before you posted this offer :cry:

I still haven't gotten the 10% shopping credit though, do they take awhile to credit?

They generally post within 48 hours. Maybe you weren't logged in when you ordered but clicked through our link? They're great to work with. I'm sure Angie will be able to get the credit for you once you can file a trouble ticket (10 days).

Breeze88
04-14-2009, 07:18 PM
I did do it through here and that's the first time a shopping credit hasn't worked for me. I did the order on the 7th so I if it doesn't show up by Friday then I'll file a TT.

Could the confusion be that I also ordered through 4 checks too?? I did my son's order through SR for some checks he liked and then did the Checks unlimited for me so I do have 2 different check orders through here out there.

SunshineGirl
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
I did do it through here and that's the first time a shopping credit hasn't worked for me. I did the order on the 7th so I if it doesn't show up by Friday then I'll file a TT.

Could the confusion be that I also ordered through 4 checks too?? I did my son's order through SR for some checks he liked and then did the Checks unlimited for me so I do have 2 different check orders through here out there.

It shouldn't matter. They should both come through separately. But every now and again there is a glitch on their end or ours. Thankfully it is a company that we work really closely with.

chipndale
04-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh - I think I need checks! I will have to take a look to see what I want.

Alice28
04-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I ordered some of the Disney checks! So cute. Do they not carry the notecards anymore? I looked around- I wanted to order the set with Alice, Dumbo in it..

Thanks for the bonus! I've been lazy with my SR'ing lately- need to get back on track if I want my goal I set for myself for WDW in Nov. :mickey: