PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning Contest

sunshinecindy
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Make a purchase from one of the merchants in our promotion and you can quality for a Sunshine Rewards pack if you are the lucky winner. All you need to do is post your purchase in this thread. You may enter more then once.

Here is a list of the merchants,
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/04/13/spring-cleaning-at-sunshine-rewards/

This will end on Saturday whenever I get around to picking a winner.

sunshinecindy
04-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Bumping up, c'mon ladies and gents, there are some great coupons and cash back increases here.

ligrumpygirl
04-15-2009, 03:15 PM
Me! Me! Me!

Did a little Father's Day shopping...got the hubby the Shamwow, a vacuum things he wanted, and a mini fridge to hold his soda - weird but all useful! Also got the power squid to bring on the cruise with us.

Saved LOTS with the 15% off coupon!!

sunshinecindy
04-18-2009, 07:25 AM
How sad, such great buys and we've only had a few people take advantage. At this rate, none of the merchants are going to want to work with us.

lkturner
04-18-2009, 09:09 AM
How sad, such great buys and we've only had a few people take advantage. At this rate, none of the merchants are going to want to work with us.

Too bad Vera Bradley doesn't count for this contest. I just bought some great stuff on sale over there with their extra 20% off coupon! :)

ligrumpygirl
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
Too bad Vera Bradley doesn't count for this contest. I just bought some great stuff on sale over there with their extra 20% off coupon! :)

I have bought from Vera too...on vacation this week, I have supported TOO many merchants!

sunshinecindy
04-20-2009, 08:21 AM
Looks like Janet is the winner. You are definately one of our merchants biggest supporters, I think they have you on speed dial. LOL No need to open a TT, I know who you are. LOL

ligrumpygirl
04-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Looks like Janet is the winner. You are definately one of our merchants biggest supporters, I think they have you on speed dial. LOL No need to open a TT, I know who you are. LOL

SSSHHH don't tell the hubby!! Good thing I do the bills...

Can't wait...love SR mail :cooldance: