PDA

View Full Version : Personalization Mall

chipndale
04-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Has anybody ever ordered from them? Experiences? Do you know if you can stack coupons? The non-profit organization I am involved with is thinking about placing a rather large order and I volunteered to do it (to be honest I was thinking about those SR rewards). I saw that you can get free shipping if you spend more than $50 and there is codes for $20 off $125 order. I wasn't sure if I could use both. TIA

askomsky
04-14-2009, 08:41 PM
I "think" I did and I ordered from them, they're GREAT quality and I had a great expeirence with them. I think at the time it was automatic (free shipping) and then I had a $ off?!

Iteach
04-14-2009, 09:23 PM
I also have ordered from them, around the holidays. The quality was excellent, personalization perfect and fast shipping. There was a SR free shipping offer at the time. I will definitely order from them again when I need something.

sqromano
04-14-2009, 09:25 PM
I had a great experience with them a few months ago. I was actually surprised how fast the things were shipped. I did not use multiple codes because i didn't qualify for the free shipping.

chipndale
04-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Good I am glad to hear that everyone was pleased with their order. I guess I will play around and see if I can get both codes to work.