PDA

View Full Version : Sure is Quiet

missangie
04-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Wow, it is has been really quiet today. I hope everyone is not depressed about their taxes or stuck in a flood or freezing their booty off or getting blown away. Can you tell I watch the news today, LOL! Maybe lots of people are still on Spring Break. We miss you! Please stop in and post!

PSL1013
04-15-2009, 05:13 PM
I agree it is quiet here, I'm so bored today and I keep popping in but there are no new postings to read. Where is everyone, spring cleaning? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-15-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm quiet because I am processing Disney gift card and Disney Dollar cashouts. :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
04-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi Ms. Angie. I've been popping in and out. I'm taking advantage of Walgreen's photo special- 10 cent a print. Uploading a lot pictures and watching the credits roll in. :D If I do too much while doing this it really slows the process. :(

I'll stop in a little while and come play with you. LOL.

kimntrent
04-15-2009, 05:21 PM
I am at work and I have to agree it is quiet here. I have a littl e spie here today so ugggg.

iluvamystery89
04-15-2009, 05:32 PM
i agree, it's pretty quiet. i'm working as well, but i get bored easily and pop in and out frequently.

Sunni
04-15-2009, 05:44 PM
I am just back from my day. I can't look from work. :( I sure do miss being around during the day.

spring
04-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Just got home from working a 10 hour day. Was running my head off, so was only able to sign in for a few minutes much earlier today. I'm home now and ready to go!:sunshine:

pbhall13
04-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Angie == I was thinking the same thing about how quiet it has been today....

I have only been able to pop in here and there and I am getting ready to head out to do some more tutoring......so I will check in late night.....

Hoping some of my offers credit for the contest!!

Pamela

sunshinecindy
04-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, I've been working, sending out gift cards and popping back and forth, and it has been quiet. Whats it gonna take to get a little chatter going here?

tink2008
04-15-2009, 06:39 PM
I've been popping in here everyonce in a while. I have the flu and can't seem to get my head out of the toilet. Sorry wish I could do better. I am also frustrated because I cant get any offers to credit.

loretta32965
04-15-2009, 06:41 PM
I've been trying to find out why I can't get my computer screen to show anything else but black since I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 today. :computer:

~Kathie
04-15-2009, 06:47 PM
I came home from taking my mother to the doctor and went to bed. Not that I slept or anything!!! We have the restaurant office phone in our home office and it rang off the hook this afternoon. They all waited until I was laying down. What radar!!! :mad:

I have been so tired the last couple of weeks.......I think I've over done it. :(

I'm going to cook dinner and then go read for the evening. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Hope everyone has a nice evening.

Iteach
04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Well, I was at work for about 10 hours today. It's such a busy time at school that I couldn't even get out in time to go to exercise class and that makes for a crabby teacher tomorrow. I think I need wii fit! When I did get home I quickly hit the computer to try and get my DS done which I did. Hooray! I'll try a couple of offers later.

jnorth1007
04-15-2009, 08:22 PM
We are on Spring Break this week so I was able to spend a lot of time here yesterday and Monday but today I took the kids to New Orleans to the Insectarium and Aquarium and I have been out ALL day. Figures! LOL but I am going to see what I can get accomplished before midnight.

sammielynn
04-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Processing cash outs! That is music to my mouse ears! It's the end of the school year, busy time for me, just been popping in and out also.

Blessing and Miracle
04-15-2009, 10:06 PM
I've been trying to find out why I can't get my computer screen to show anything else but black since I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 today. :computer:

OMG, I've been having a ton of problems as well since downloading this. I've actually been trying to see if I can uninstall the program but can't seem to find out how.:(

lildebbie
04-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I've been popping in here everyonce in a while. I have the flu and can't seem to get my head out of the toilet. Sorry wish I could do better. I am also frustrated because I cant get any offers to credit.

Ditto on the not getting offers to credit part! I'm getting a little miffed about it too :computer:

Sorry about the flu, btw.

DarcyDog
04-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Ditto on the not getting offers to credit part! I'm getting a little miffed about it too :computer:

Glad I'm not the only one. I got one offer to credit today and that's the first one since the 8th. Maybe I'll give them (and me ;)) a rest for the remainder of the week.

m 'n c
04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
OMG, I've been having a ton of problems as well since downloading this. I've actually been trying to see if I can uninstall the program but can't seem to find out how.:(

Control panel -> add/remove programs -> find IE 8 in the list and click remove. Just make sure you have another internet browser installed before you do that (like firefox) so you can find the IE version you want back.

m 'n c
04-15-2009, 10:41 PM
I tried to pay attention around here today but kept getting sucked into projects at work. My client is doing a debt offering which is keeping me busy (bleh) but it's a good sign that the credit markets are opening up some.

I took a quick nap and now I'm trying to get a survey and some freebies to credit before the contest ends.

lanny76
04-15-2009, 11:00 PM
just busy busy busy here! not as much time to be on the forum as b4, so that's why I'm quiet. found some online writing work, so I keep busying researching/writing articles, which is fun, but doesn't always leave lots of SR time anymore, sadly enough!:p

missymouse
04-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Between work, FarmTown addiction on Facebook, and baseball I haven't had much time. I pop in 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new and to do the daily stuff on SR but can't get motivated to do surveys because I have been burned too many times lately by them. Offers are in the same category right now- I complete them but never get the credit.

Blessing and Miracle
04-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Control panel -> add/remove programs -> find IE 8 in the list and click remove. Just make sure you have another internet browser installed before you do that (like firefox) so you can find the IE version you want back.

That's just it, it's not even listed in the add/remove programs.:confused:

askomsky
04-16-2009, 02:11 PM
That's just it, it's not even listed in the add/remove programs.:confused:

I tried IE 8 way back when and hated it and like you couldn't figure out how to get 7 back bc it wasn't in my control panel. So I had to email support to find out how to get it back. This is what they emailed me back on 12/2/08, so hopefully it still works.

I understand that you would like to install Windows Internet Explorer 8 Beta and revert to Internet Explorer 7 on your Windows Vista computer.

Please visit the link provided below to uninstall Windows Internet Explorer 8:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700/

For more information on Internet Explorer 8 Beta, please visit the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949787

Internet Explorer 8 is a beta version of Internet Explorer. Microsoft has a dedicated team to handle Internet Explorer 8 Beta installation and setup support. Microsoft provides no-charge installation and usage support for Internet Explorer 8. You can contact them by visiting the following link:

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=12357

julie007
04-19-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi Ms. Angie. I've been popping in and out. I'm taking advantage of Walgreen's photo special- 10 cent a print. Uploading a lot pictures and watching the credits roll in. :D If I do too much while doing this it really slows the process. :(

I'll stop in a little while and come play with you. LOL.

Glad I stopped my schedule long enough to read the board. We have been busy busy with the local fair. My husband had a booth there for our contracting business. It was 12 days long I though it was only 10 that was bad enough. I have a ton of pics to process from it. I never knew I could do that thru the Walgreens sight and get credit! Yipee!!!! Thanks so much ladies

Blessing and Miracle
04-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Glad I stopped my schedule long enough to read the board. We have been busy busy with the local fair. My husband had a booth there for our contracting business. It was 12 days long I though it was only 10 that was bad enough. I have a ton of pics to process from it. I never knew I could do that thru the Walgreens sight and get credit! Yipee!!!! Thanks so much ladies

I've been uploading all week. Got a ton of them processed. The credits appear posted to your account very quickly. Not sure if they have a sale this week, but they had one for the past two weeks.

I'm so glad they are a merchant now with SR. I love some of the others, but Walgreens is right at the corner of our subdivision, so I can get them a lot faster.

You guys own a contracting business? Where do you live? I need a couple extra rooms added.

Chris
04-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Does walgreeens mail them or do you have to pick-up?

schaery
04-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Does walgreeens mail them or do you have to pick-up?

Walgreens will do either. Also, the Kodak photo site (on SR, too) gives you the option of picking up prints at Target, and they're also having a photo sale now, too.

julie007
04-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Between work, FarmTown addiction on Facebook, and baseball I haven't had much time. I pop in 3 or 4 times a day to see what is new and to do the daily stuff on SR but can't get motivated to do surveys because I have been burned too many times lately by them. Offers are in the same category right now- I complete them but never get the credit.

I am ssssooooo addicted to Farm Town! Love to have you as a neighbor, how do we find eachother?

julie007
04-20-2009, 08:07 AM
I've been uploading all week. Got a ton of them processed. The credits appear posted to your account very quickly. Not sure if they have a sale this week, but they had one for the past two weeks.

I'm so glad they are a merchant now with SR. I love some of the others, but Walgreens is right at the corner of our subdivision, so I can get them a lot faster.

You guys own a contracting business? Where do you live? I need a couple extra rooms added.

We are in Middleburg, about 30 minutes south west of Jacksonville. It was the Clay County Agricultural Fair we were at.