PDA

View Full Version : Two Cents/ SM Survey

toystoryduo
04-17-2009, 06:02 PM
My DH just took a Two Cents/SM survey about cheese chips. He got to a page that said, "Thank you for completing this survey." When he clicked the link at the bottom of the page, it took him to the Give Us Your Two Cents page that said he didn't qualify. Anyone else have this happen? He was able to get another survey right after that and it did take him to the congratulations page.

gpp2001
04-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I got one today one cracker/cookies crisps that said I didn't qualify after I thought I had completed it - it was a quick survey and towards the end when it asks for demographics, I went kind of quick, so that's why I thought it said I didn't qualify. I, too, was able to get another survey.

toystoryduo
04-19-2009, 09:55 AM
My DH tried another SM survey on a different food product and the same thing happened again today, but this time there are no surveys left for him to take. :mad: For future reference, is there anyway to report these?:confused: Both times, the surveys said that he completed the study and then when it gets back to the Your Two Cents page, it says he didn't qualify.

jnorth1007
04-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately those are done on GF through another site so we can't report them. If you find this happens to one of the surveys that you do for GF through the DS link then you can report it on the link that is on the DS main page.

AuroraBorealis
04-22-2009, 12:05 AM
I just took a Two Cents survey about a food product. Got all the way through to a page that said something about "Thank you! Click to submit." and got kicked to the "do not qualify" page. There were no surveys left for me to take and it is the end of the day anyway.

I'll see if it credits anyway in a few minutes at the top of the hour...

tkkerber
04-22-2009, 10:17 AM
This also happened to me last week on what sounds like the same survey. I completed it and was told to click to submit survey and then got the sorry you don't qualify screen.
I filed a trouble ticket on this and they said that 2 cents said that there was a quality control issue with my answers or that I did the survey too fast. I don't understand this because I answered all of the questions thoughtfully. I was actually interested in the product and would probably have tried it if I seen it in a store. Only thing I can figure is I am a fast reader and maybe I didn't take the survey in the amount of time they thought it should take for me to take it. I really just don't know...:cry:

Mom4Natalie
04-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi..my name is Kim..and..I am new to this forum..not to Sunshine Rewards..I first sought out the forum when I was having so many troubles with surveys a week or so ago..you all have been such a help..I normally wouldn't be so frustrated..but..I am on a time crunch for an upcoming Disney trip in May...After the initial Greenfield problems a week or so ago..it has been okay..then a couple of days ago..it started again..I took this survey about lipstick....after doing the entire survey I gave my classifications..it said thank you but you don't qualify.this survey was about 25 min long...then..yesterday I was given the same survey..and..the same thing happened after I was done again..I guess I just needed to vent...I am down to the last 40 cents before I can get the last that I need for my Disney reward..

toystoryduo
04-24-2009, 10:28 AM
For the third time this week, my DH completed another food survey about snacks from a well known brand, got the "Thank you for completing this survey" page, clicked on the link and got the did not qualify message. :( I don't understand what is going on with these particular surveys. :confused: My DH was able to get another survey right after that, but he's getting a little frustrated since this has happened 3 times this week.

chipndale
04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
For the third time this week, my DH completed another food survey about snacks from a well known brand, got the "Thank you for completing this survey" page, clicked on the link and got the did not qualify message. :( I don't understand what is going on with these particular surveys. :confused: My DH was able to get another survey right after that, but he's getting a little frustrated since this has happened 3 times this week.

Oh why don't I check here before I do surveys. I just got burned on the same one. :computer:

marcymajor
04-25-2009, 07:32 AM
just went thru 2 sm surveys. first one was on 2 popular internet, phone and hd providers, finished the whole thing and got the cache-no-cache page so i refreshed the page and instead of getting the congrats page i got the line that i had already finished the survey. second one was on joining a plug in community, finished that one, hit submit and it took me to the google home page. just wanted to give everyone a headsup on these 2 surveys. BTW neither one of them credited. oh well, will keep trying.

marcymajor
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
i just spent 20 minutes on a sm survey thru phoenix about car and homeowners insurance where i had to watch videos and view ads. got thru the whole thing, hit submit and got the cache-no-cache page so i refreshed the screen and got this message:
Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.
You have already completed the survey.
did not get the congrats page so i guess it is not going to credit. oh well, will keep trying but just wanted to give everybody the heads up about this particular survey.

gpp2001
04-27-2009, 03:26 PM
i just spent 20 minutes on a sm survey thru phoenix about car and homeowners insurance where i had to watch videos and view ads. got thru the whole thing, hit submit and got the cache-no-cache page so i refreshed the screen and got this message:
Thank you for your interest in participating in this survey.
You have already completed the survey.
did not get the congrats page so i guess it is not going to credit. oh well, will keep trying but just wanted to give everybody the heads up about this particular survey.

I took this survey earlier today as my DS and it ended fine for me. Sorry it didn't work for you. :(