PDA

View Full Version : anyone notice in ePlay

Anne
08-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Did anyone notice the comment by the register button when setting up your new account. I actually laughed out loud.

Terms of Service By clicking "Register" you agree to give us your first-born child. Just kidding. It means you agree and consent to ePlay's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Just thought it was kind of funny. :rotfl:

bs4free
08-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah I do like when someone writeing them goes ahead and writes something funny too. Since 90% click and dont read!

coastalgirl
08-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Damn, that was a joke? I was getting him ready to go!:rotfl:

Lydia

sunshinecindy
08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
And heres what you get when you forget to put your email addy in:

We still need your email address. Don't pretend you don't have one.

If you live in America, you live in either a state or District of Columbia. You have to pick one.

Well, our website thinks you look 25, but the other day it told us Keith Richards looked about 50. So, yeah, we need your birthday.

If you don't choose an ePlay ID, we'll be forced to call you "Schmoopy."

Your password needs to be between 6 and 20 characters. So that rules out "beefy" and "antidisestablishmentarianism." Sorry.

Sorry. Names like " Dr.$exy " are not usable. Keep it to letters and numbers. You can still be creative, but your friends might not think you're as cool as you hoped.

Ok no need to go crypto-genius on us. Formatting for a password is numbers, letters, period, maybe an apostrophe. We trust you can think of something good from those choices.

Your email is NOT a correctly formatted email address. Let's try this again.

This guys sounds like a lot of fun....maybe he'd liketo go on a cruise.

jnorth1007
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
It certainly does sound like a fun guy.

PSL1013
08-22-2007, 11:25 PM
It certainly does sound like a fun guy.

He may be fun but he wasn't very nice to me :rotfl: didn't give me the credit for joining....no credit, no ePlay for me! :angel:

bs4free
08-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Wait our advertisters are coming on the curise too cindy!

Is the the special event, you got all the advetisers that did not pay up to come on the cursie and we all get to beat the $$$$ out of them..... Maybe I have been watching too many dogs eating vicks.........

Anna
08-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Here's what I got....

"Your local state laws won't let you play. Obviously that means you are living in the wrong place. Sorry."

TN stinks...can't order wine/beer and can't do e play. What luck.:(

sammielynn
08-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Here's what I got....

"Your local state laws won't let you play. Obviously that means you are living in the wrong place. Sorry."

TN stinks...can't order wine/beer and can't do e play. What luck.:(

I don't think I am living in the wrong place, just a place with the wrong laws:) Another Tennessee Girl that can't e play.